1. C

sold please remove

Sold payment pending
  2. C

sold please remove

Bump and drop
  3. C

sold please remove

Item: Sram guide RS brakes. Location:hobart(will post) Reason for sale: hope tragic Price:$320 posted Other info: brand new Aus stock, taken off a 2017 Reign 1(large) comes with matchmaker adaptor for shifter. Suit someone wanting new brakes. Front hose 800mm, Rear 1480mm
  4. C

Pivot Firebird vs Nomad 4? What would you choose and why

Sorry- I should have specified, mine was an alloy frame, and it was the pivot bolt that snapped.
  5. C

Pivot Firebird vs Nomad 4? What would you choose and why

Had a suspension pivot bolt on a Santa Cruz Blur TR frame snap while travelling fairly fast on a fire road, frame was less than a year old. One of the scariest things I've had happen on a bike in the 30 years I've been riding. Frame ended up scratched and seat stay bent. Santa Cruz's response...
  6. C

What's your one technique tip for a newbie to MTB?

Money spent upgrading parts that are not broken returns very little. Money spent upgrading the rider, returns lots.
  7. C

Sola Sport ?

Ive only had one experience dealing with sola- and never will again. However it's made picking suspension components easier- I won't shortlist anything for a build that puts money in their pockets.
  8. C

Please remove

I beg to differ- in this instance i neglected to put in the location. But the information is entered as per the template- no I don't put the line headings in- I assume we are all grown ups and know the format, but I'm often wrong...
  9. C

Please remove

10 char .........
  10. C

Xo1 11spd or xo1 12spd eagle?

I had this dilemma on a build I've just finished: in the end I chose 11 speed. My reasoning was: I like the cinch cranks more than SRAMs (although there are 12 speed rings available for cinch). I don't need any increase in range. I run 42-10 with a 34 up front, and never run out of gears. The 12...
  11. C

Looks like the sram geo-block has reached germany.

A friend who works in the industry told me that wholesale prices to aus bike shops increased within a week of the geoblock starting. Rumour is Sram aus has 2 years to significantly increase revenue or the geoblock ends.
  12. C

Sold please removee

Pretty unimpressed with the guy that backed out of the purchase- yours was a better offer, but I'd already said yes. :(
  13. C

Sold please removee

Buyer changed his mind- these are still available.
  14. C

Sold please removee

Sold payment pending
  15. C

Sold please removee

Yes they are still for sale