Recent content by crampy

1. crampy

Found: 27.5 front wheel - thru axle 100x15

I could probably stretch the budget. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  2. crampy

Found: 27.5 front wheel - thru axle 100x15

Item: 27.5 non boost front wheel - thru axle 100x15 Location: Lismore but will happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Show me what you have got. Don't want to spend a heap as it is for a kids build. Extra Info: Looking for a front wheel for a new build. 100x15mm axle front. For a...
  3. crampy

Found - 184/44 rear air shock for 2012 Trance

I read the same thing about the head angle and bb height. Good to hear it confirmed though. I fellow burner has hooked me up. Cheers Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  4. crampy

Found - 184/44 rear air shock for 2012 Trance

Item: Rear Shock to suit 2012 Trance. I've been told it may be possible to run a 190x50 Location: Northern NSW but happy to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap as possible, it's for a teenagers build. Extra Info: Has anybody tried the 190 on a Trance and can let me know if it will work.
  5. crampy

gps, hr data watches

I've been using the forerunner 235 for about three years for running. Found it very accurate for both heart rate and gps. Very comfortable to wear all day as well.
  6. crampy

NSW SRAM/AVID Matchmaker bracket

Why wife broke the matchmaker bracket on her bike. Before buying a new one, just wanted to check if anyone had one kicking around. Item: SRAM/AVID Matchmaker bracket Location: Lismore, Happy to pay postage Item Condition: Not broken Price and price conditions: Let me know. Cheaper then...
  7. crampy

opening of track at tabbimobile, any info ?

Official opening, Sunday 25 September 9am. There will be a guided tours of the new tracks.
  8. crampy

STOLEN Stolen Giant Trance 29er 0 2014 Redcliff QLD

Thanks for that, I have added it to facebook but didn't know about those pages. Cheers
  9. crampy

STOLEN Stolen Giant Trance 29er 0 2014 Redcliff QLD

Bike: Giant Trance 29er 0 2014 - Medium Colour: Black and grey with blue highlights Date it was stolen: Friday 13th May 2016 Where it was stolen: Bell's Caravan Park, Clontarf (Near Redcliff) Specs: Totally stock with XT group set. Blue grips and front wheel missing. Other Discriptions: Stolen...
  10. crampy

Anthem/Trance 29er Medium or Large Frame

Thanks for the tip but it looks like the cost of repair is going to be too much due to the damage done. I'll keep them in mind for the next one though. :behindsofa: So back to the drawing board of looking for a frame.
  11. crampy

I've heard it weakens the frame. I'll call and get a quote but not sure if I will trust it.
  12. crampy

They do, but I bought the frame second hand and I have since had it powder coated which I have been told voids the warranty.
  13. crampy

Item: Anthem/Trance 29er Frame or something similar. Location: Anywhere that can post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you have but cheaper the better. Extra Info: Broke my Anthem frame in two place on the weekend so chasing a new frame. Needs to suit 135mm QR on the back.
  14. crampy

Found - XT rear derailleur long cage inner plate

Thanks again kwikee. You are awesome.
  15. crampy

Found - XT rear derailleur long cage inner plate

Bump this up. Surely somebody have an crapped out rear derailleur with a functioning inner plate?