Recent content by crashtestboy

1. C

Norco 4Hun - SOLD - please remove

bump see add changes
  2. C

Norco 4Hun - SOLD - please remove

Item: Norco 4Hun Contact: Steve 0412 827 801 / steven@99sg.com Location: Melbourne / Glen Waverley Item Condition: Excellent condition Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $900 Photos: http://d1256528.u49.0web-hosting.com/images/111/bike0904%20003.jpg...
  3. C

tripple clamp for hardtial

Do your research on what you want, try your mates bikes out for size, see what options you like. DC on hardtail works well on the DH track but is also heavy, if you dont mind the weight for all the other riding you do go for it, else you will probably go faster all up with a nice set of SC.
  4. C

Building a freeride track

probably not worth it unless your really set on making something quality, alot of hard work in building if your up for it though go for it
  5. C

Cool XC Helmets...

I just got a new top of the line netti, there pretty sweet, check em out!!!
  6. C

My poor shins >.<

roach have some cool ones at the moment
  7. C

Home Brew

$79 sounds like the deal you want for home brew, that will start you off, might need something to cap your bottles though
  8. C

Home Brew

temp LEX ; on average 12 deg where it is and its lowest it got was 10 deg I dont think thats going to cut it mate, you'll need to spend the couple of bucks on the heater, there cheap and use fark all power. well worth it!!
  9. C

rims

mavic r rims thats all
  10. C

Using maths equation to jump

You can do subconcious calculus, just your mind working in a different state,
  11. C

Shouldn't be Allowed

that shocking, but theres a big market for selling that kind of low end bike and they sell
  12. C

Home Brew

K-mart even sell most the gear these days, Its about $40-60 for everything you need bar a good bench capper, (found mine at a brew shop) search google, you will find all the details 2 start your own little home brew kit. my bench capper was $55, but is fantasic, makes it so easy to bottle your...
  13. C

Home Brew

Nice pointers. you said that "instructions i have say 12 days depending on temperature. is that right?" Seems like a long time, being winter, and living in melbourne i use a little belt heater you rap around the fementer. then put the fermenter in a box, keeps it nice and warm. 18-28 is a...
  14. C

who thinks northshore should be banned from dh tracks

NS sections r fun to ride and a good challange You Yangs might not have been mega NS but it was man made and added to the course making it more enjoyable to ride You Yangs is def one of the best at the moment
  15. C

NORCO 05 RANGE

Look like its gonna be another good year for Norco, lets hope they keep on keeping on...