Recent content by crazydownhiller

1. crazydownhiller

Predator Helmet

Hahaha that would be sick! You'd want to ride in a black T-shirt with 3 red dots in the shape of a triangle too. But stuff chairlifts. At the end of your run, you'd want to get to the chopper.
  2. crazydownhiller

A couple of my favourites recently

Cool stuff. I cringe at the thought of no knee guards though haha
  3. crazydownhiller

Local Sesh

Ive got the old ringle double tracks. They came in black, now they are SO GOLD that they sparkle. Its awesome. Its like they have to "grow" into your favorite rims
  4. crazydownhiller

Helllo Everyone from Bundoora, Melb

Ive just moved up here for uni and miss the big mountains from back home. If you know anywhere to ride around here hit me up and ill come with you
  5. crazydownhiller

Local Sesh

Those are some sexy looking rims
  6. crazydownhiller

photography how do they do it

OK if u really wanna have a good dip at this, the first thing u need to do is buy an SLR. these cameras dont have any limitations when it comes to creative photography except for price range basically. After u get one, look for a reasonably fast lens such as an f/2 or so to allow the most...
  7. crazydownhiller

Quarry Fun

Hahaha nah i very rarely freeride. I am more of a downhiller, we just couldnt be fucked shuttling that day. And i dont wanna come across as one of them huckwits either
  8. crazydownhiller

Quarry Drop (Diff angle)

The same drop from quarry fun but this was my first hit from a different angle. Forgot we took these ones.
  9. crazydownhiller

Quarry Fun

Its out glengarry way... not really worth the trip tho.. its ok fun but there is very little to do. very much a beginners quarry. thats the biggest one we could find and it was like the first hit of the day so we got sick of it quick.
  10. crazydownhiller

Quarry Fun

Ah yeh mine was taken on my slr too, just hold the camera reasonably still and u got an slr so make sure the light metering doesnt change. u should be able to lock onto a set metering point. the button is a * Anyway after u get ur 3-10 or so photos, get em in photoshop, use the lasso tool and...
  11. crazydownhiller

Quarry Fun

Haha i wasnt that impressed myself. it was way too slow speed. we just couldnt find anything bigger. but thanks
  12. crazydownhiller

Quarry Fun

Haha kona pride! good old '04 model. only thing stock on it is the frame and rear shock tho. 3 years old, rides like new ;-)
  13. crazydownhiller

Another DH session from 'RG'

There some wikid looking photos dude! the motion blur of the background with the clear riders looks sick!
  14. crazydownhiller

Quarry Fun

Havnt been on the bike in a good 12 months, so we went out to the quarry and this was the biggest drop we could find. Still pretty tiny but
  15. crazydownhiller

what is better 06 norco manik or kona stinky

Stink. Good beginners bike, though ive grown outa mine and break sumfin each weekend.