Recent content by cretin...rider

1. cretin...rider

The Worst Place You've Thrown Up.

Oh the fun times I have power spewing over stuff. My favourite was when i was on a roady to this party, had a couple to many beers on a bumpy road. Anyway, he drives a commodore (don't know why i hadn't previously vomited on it) which he loves dearly, 50kms to go and the loved commodore was...
  2. cretin...rider

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

So its a bit off topic, and it may make you wet, but check this guys garage out! www.untamedvelocity.com/Barbermuseumtour.htm
  3. cretin...rider

Ok massively off topic. While installing an amp we may have snapped the male bit of the HU cord off and its stuck in the female hole... How can we get it out!
  4. cretin...rider

kurrajong 4X titles 18th July 2010.

Any of 606?
  5. cretin...rider

I did think of that, but with a more expensive head unit, could i not just run them off that? I'm also considering getting rid of the 6" and and getting some really nice 6x9 to start with. Like so, http://www.ryda.com.au/Boston-SX95-6-x9-Car-Speakers-p/sx95.htm but then i would only need a head...
  6. cretin...rider

Right, so i bailed on the euro idea. Sticking with the good old hilux. So sound systems. Single cab, bit of a noob on these things too. I'm thinking about getting these things, http://www.ryda.com.au/JVC-KW-XR416-Car-MP3-CD-USB-Tuner-p/kwxr416.htm...
  7. cretin...rider

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Whats everyones opinion on the negative media Ironlak have gained through their comp?
  8. cretin...rider

That thing is so hot! Yer i know they have quite a few problems, but so tempting to get one. If all else fails ill get a bombadoore. I have been looking through Carsales quite a bit and have seen a few E30's with M3 bodys and what not that tickle my fancy, and for a decent price, so I will...
  9. cretin...rider

Ok so i'm considering getting a BMX E30 323 price range about 10000. What should i look out for and what are the usual problems with this car? bit of a noob in the Euro scene so would anything that helps is appreciated.
  10. cretin...rider

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

If you do a bit of googling you will be able to find some. I have seen them on sites before just cant remember where?
  11. cretin...rider

re routing gear cable

Thats a good point. When the cable is exposed just get some outer and cover it at the point, so you will still have lots of broken outers just most of the cable will be covered and protected?
  12. cretin...rider

Coughing

Cough syrup call Seniga, taste like shit works so good. Plus eat enough vitamin C untill you get the shits and it basically detoxes your hole body, may not be the most pleasant way but work a treat. plus warmth and keep out of the elements.
  13. cretin...rider

You know you're a cyclist when...

when you build mini DJ's in the dirt below where you are sitting
  14. cretin...rider

PAPOY Farkiners

"i pull massive cones" that a cool thing to go with that photo, made me chuckle
  15. cretin...rider

Buying tyres of CRC

I have bought a tyre from them and it was fine, they let lubes and gels in im sure they wouldn't have a problem with tyres.