Recent content by crispy

1. crispy

Rotorburn, the new Farkin

Well said Scott! Totally agree with all reasons given for the name change, makes sense! ROTORBURN.COM is a great replacement name! Logo looks great, sign me up for a T-shirt! Gonna miss farkin.net though!
  2. crispy

sold

Sane, you have a PM!
  3. crispy

sold

will you do these pedals cheaper without the dust? ;o) are all the threads and pins in good nic? do you have any spares? how much to post to adelaide???? Cheers!
  4. crispy

my homemade DH frame

Alright then - I saw the green frame and thought that's a pretty good job, but now I've seen the new one!!!!! THATS UNREAL!!!!! original masterpiece - definately post up pics when it's all built up and let us know how it rides!!!! Madmechanic = yes you are!
  5. crispy

Trespassers Face Prosecution

Hot nurse!!! I'm going for a ride now - huck off gutter, minus helmet!
  6. crispy

Trespassers Face Prosecution

DUDE!!!! you'd have to be one of the unluckiest people around! freak metal bars one day, then thorn bushes and head butting the ground is obviously not a pleasant way to spend you're afternoon! What did the docs say? "put the training wheels back on!" ;o) bet you're mum's spewin...
  7. crispy

kenilworth crash! (haydo)

Shit aieee, does anyone know what happened?? did he freak and hit the picks, or just sketch out just before take off???? Looked nasty, lucky fella!
  8. crispy

Walking the Dawg: BIGGER FASTER STRONGER!

Dog = 'yawn' Gruntled = 'okay lets go for a walk' Classic! What an awesome dog, I want one! gets air and hits the corners hard! 10/10 for style
  9. crispy

Tom Rowe - S.A.

Come on lads, make love not war! (within reason!) I'm a big believer of keeping my mouth shut with really negative critacism unless I can prove I can do better! and thats shit loads better than anything I could pull off, how about you Gluey??? :) Maybe I should keep out of this! oh well!
  10. crispy

Tom Rowe - S.A.

Sean you've amazed us all again! Good to see your trying different things to show the riders also! PURE QUALITY! When the hell have you guys been riding? been too bloody hot in radalaide lately! (maybe sunday - me hungover = not good for riding!)
  11. crispy

The craziest BMX video I have ever seen. Part 2.

That bloke is insane! obviously doesn't have a job and spends every minute of the day practicing!!!! awesome video! Tail whip to rail tap!!!!!!
  12. crispy

Sticky Forest and Wynyard Freeride Park (NZ)

Those tracks look unreal! Great vids Jan, wish I had a girlfriend that rides as good as your missus! Are you riding a Scott Gambler?? why doesn't mine float off the jumps like yours??? :-)
  13. crispy

What brand of helmet do you wear?

I voted other, as I wear a Netti AXN! not bad, but might upgrade!
  14. crispy

Mike Montgomery Cut

ARRRRGGHHH, If only i was 1/16 as good as mike!! Tricks are dialled, especially love the sideways superman and the pedal spin with the hand!!! Awesome video!
  15. crispy

DH Clipped to a Projectile

A little bit jealous, wanted to buy this as a second bike - bit of a project! Looks sweet, I'm sure you'll enjoy using all of that travel!