1. C

Lord of the Squirrels

I have a habit of finding my legs when things get fun
  2. C

Lord of the Squirrels

Yeah its a bucket list ride... just hope its not impossible
  3. C

Lord of the Squirrels

I've got a trip coming up in a few weeks, we (seven of us) are off to Squamish and Whistler for 16 days of riding. :D.. so pumped!!! I'm working on my trail bucket list and Lord of the Squirrels looks awesome https://www.trailforks.com/route/lord-of-the-squirrels-loop-function/ Only, issue is...
  4. C

Sold Mondraker Dune XR XL Fox 36's, DHX2, Sram Codes, X01 Eagle

I wish I was taller.... And richer
  5. C

Sold RockShox PIKE 150mm 27.5 $400

Sold
  6. C

Yes non boost
  7. C

RIP Dude.... Shit way to go!

I hunt occasionally and I Mountain Bike. I think one of the things people who are against hunting don't consider is that many hunters (in Australia anyway) hunt for meat and reduce the number of introduced species damaging ecosystems. I still remember the first time I bought rabbits I'd shot...
  8. C

Item: RockShox PIKE 150mm 27.5 (adjustable) 15mm axle Location: Newcastle, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent working order, full service in Feb and not much riding since. A few scratches as per pics but none that will affect performance or longevity. 188mm left on steerer...
  9. C

Sold WTB i23 Frequency TEAM Wheelset 27.5

OK, how bout $180 plus postage?
  10. C

Sold WTB i23 Frequency TEAM Wheelset 27.5

Item: WTB i23 Frequency TEAM Wheelset 27.5 Location: Live in Nelson Bay NSW, Travel to Newcastle daily Item Condition: Used but in very good condition Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: 220 ONO plus postage if required Extra Info: 15mm Front, 142 rear, in good...
  11. C

Looking for xs/s frame or whole bike or frame + bits

Yeah either way, I have a HT frame I can take bits off if I find the right frame. If i get that I can dig up the rest form there.
  12. C

Looking for xs/s frame or whole bike or frame + bits

Want to put a proper bike together for my son to do xc but needs to be on the cheap. xs/s frame with a tapered head tube for a 120mm or 150mm fork would be ideal. or a frame with suitable fork also. Really only got about $200 to spend.
  13. C

Snakes

+ 1 Urban myth, repeated by just about everyone I've ever spoken to about snakes. The other reason being that generally they live off different prey and can be found in different ecosystems.
  14. C

42T Cog for 1x10

Sweet that's the way forward for me.. thx