Recent content by cru_jones

1. C

NSW 30.9mm Dopper Post

Item: 30.9mm dropper post Location: sydney but hoping you can post at my expense Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me. Extra Info: My 5 year old contact switch finally crapped itself and im looking for a decent replacement, doesn't have to be Giant just...
  2. C

QLD [SOLD] Turner DHR 2008 $800

you got pm
  3. C

Are giant reign's a good AM or should i be looking at something else??

I run a 2011 Reign SX with all the Reign XO running gear, basically I couldn't find an XO in large the guys a cyology on the nsw central coast swapped it all over for me and added a dropper post. Now I'm 6'1 and 115kg and it takes everything I've ever thrown at it, like others have said its...
  4. C

WA Sold

Sold.. You got another pm mate
  5. C

WA Sold

You got PM
  6. C

Moving to Sydney from Vancouver - where's the good riding?

Hi Cam I ride AM on a Reign SX with DHX 5 AIR, Fox Float 36's and it eats up every trail (up or down) I throw it at around Sydney.. drop me a line when you get to town, I ride with a small group of guys most weekends mate :)
  7. C

Nswmtb 2012 all mountain state series

Great to see MTBNSW getting serious about the AM scene :)
  8. C

Post your all mountain bike

I know , but they are secret to why these bikes are so good.. ssshhhh dont tell :playful:
  9. C

Post your all mountain bike

2011 Reign SX... DHX 5 AIR.....FLOAT 36'S....GAINT Dropper post
  10. C

AM flat pedals for big feet!

vote 1 ...Da Bomb Bulletholes.. I have size 13 feet and I cant fault them :clap2:
  11. C

Trials youtube of the week

AWESOME!!! Bike skill and balls in abundance.. Love It :clap2:
  12. C

Wear A Helmet!

here's the link to helmet testing standards and comparisons of worldwide standards.. Make sure you click on all the links on the pages as the info is spread throughout this site and others. It takes a bit of hunting but you will find the info your looking for :)...
  13. C

Wear A Helmet!

Everything that has a safety standard requirement is tested to destruction, whether its a $5 or $500 helmet makes no difference, they are all destroyed and then analyzed to find the point of failure, at what load / impact velocity the failure occurred..So if your helmet has the "5 ticks' then it...
  14. C

RAD Or BMX Bandits

look at my user name... RAD for sure, better storyline, better action, better soundtrack, bigger budget, better actors and of course HELLTRACK, its a no-brainer... Nicole Kidman is that proud of her role in bmx bandits she doesn't list it on her CV :confused: CRU IS RAD
  15. C

Tunes

something from a bygone era (the 80's) that gets me amped is (I cant believe im gonna admit this) Dangerzone by Kenny Loggins, takes me straight back to 1987 watching Top Gun for the first time.. Also the Top Gun Anthem by Harold Faltermeyer, no lyrics but the kick ass guitar from Eddie Van...