Recent content by Crunch

1. Crunch

Polygon Siskiu N9 - anyone ride one?

Indeed, that's the problem I'm having. On paper they look great value, but I have no real rider experiences to go by. Maybe I should just buy it and find out? It's either the Siskiu N9 or the Canyon Spectral AL 6.0, but that thing isn't available until late April. Hmmmmmmmmm
  2. Crunch

Polygon Siskiu N9 - anyone ride one?

As per the title, does anyone have one? Thoughts? I'm trying to work out if they're any good. Reviews online make them sound like great value and extremely capable bikes with decent geometry and build quality. But I'm not sure if that's just the marketing engine at work. If anyone has one that...
  3. Crunch

Sold Giant XTC Composite 29er 1, Large - SOLD

You too mate! Cheers for the no hassle sale.
  4. Crunch

Sold Giant XTC Composite 29er 1, Large - SOLD

Item: Giant XTC Composite 29er 1, Large Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very Good, has the odd scratch and scuff from normal use Reason for selling: The usual story - I've bought a new bike and no longer use this one Price and price conditions: SOLD! Extra Info: Frame was replaced under...
  5. Crunch

Post Your XC Machine

Here's mine, a Scott RC-20. Specs: Frame: Scandium RC Scott frame (2004 model, but new frame back in March due to a cracked weld) Fork: REBA Team forks (Pop-loc and U-Turn.....80 to 115mm Travel) Rear shock: Scott TC pull shock Headset: Chris King Derailleur Front: Shimano XTR Rear: SRAM...
  6. Crunch

Scott Genius RC-20

Last weigh-in was about 11.5kg with big clunky flat pedals.
  7. Crunch

Scott Genius RC-20

I've owned this for a while now, but never posted the details: Scandium RC Scott frame (2004 model, but new frame back in March due to a cracked weld) REBA Team forks (Pop-loc and U-Turn.....80 to 115mm Travel) Chris King Headset DT-Swiss Hubs Carbon Cranks (RACE FACE Next LP) EC70...
  8. Crunch

What’s your favourite circuit at Stromlo?

What's your favourite combination of trails at Stromlo? Do you have a regular standard run that you do each time? I just want to see what everyone else is riding out there, as I always seem to ride the same circuit and love it more every time I do. It's basically as follows: fenceline...
  9. Crunch

Sparrow Hill Twilight XC - route?

New to the XC race scene, and just curious - how can I find out more info about the Sparrow Hill 3hr this weekend? I'd specifically like to find out the route of the 8km course - does anyone know it?