Recent content by CryFire

1. C

Want FREE stickers but dont know where to email?

I wrote to redbull, they sent me some stickers and these card things. :)
  2. C

Stupid jokes people crack

A bunch of blondes walk into a restaurant celebrating and chanting "28 days, 28 days, it only took us 28 days!!" Everyone was wondering what took them 28 days and why they were celebrating. Finally, when the blondes were about to leave, a waitor goes up and asks "What took you 28 days, why...
  3. C

how did you get into mtb?

Well after i ditch those 2 lil wheels, had some kind of bmx.. i think, then a repco anaconda!!! :cool: haha, and only recently having been out with mates to their jumps, and the local mtb track, have i really wanted to get into it.
  4. C

BMX on Top Gear!

Yea, when they jumped over the fiat, one of them ate shit haha, stacked pretty hard ay. Yea, us aussies get it later then the poms, but thats what the internets for ay. How good was that yellow "family car" that beat the konegzeg!!
  5. C

helmet or no helmet?

I always wear my helmet around town, our "fuzz" have nothing else better to do. Talk about revenue raising, screw speeding tickets, this where our cops make all their money. Out at my mates house, they never wear helmets when doing their jumps, so if i ever go out there, i prob wont either...
  6. C

09 model question

Yea, lbs will still do it for the same price, as he would still be makin a few hundred im guessing hah. Mongoose fireball not a very good bike, but for 600, prob best around not going second hand.
  7. C

Dumb things people say when you're biking/on the trails

ok i got a few funny ones. Our town has a bridge over the lake, say 50 metres long, an my mate on his 07 norco manik mono's the whole bridge, cops pull up beside him and say "do you know why bikes have 2 wheels? my mate replys: " because you cant mono all the time" they just drove off...
  8. C

09 model question

Aight, thanks guys, just wanted to see a pic of it/spec list before i order it. Not that the spec list would be worse then the 08, you would hope.:)
  9. C

recomended downhill/freeride bikes

you can always just pm the person selling.
  10. C

New to farkin HELP!!

ok, either just go to the for sale section, or in here, try giving some more information, like what you plan to use the bike for, dj/street/dh etc. And, list your price range, how much you have got to spend, also, it might help to create a checklist of all the parts you will need, this will...
  11. C

Free Rider 2 Northshore Tracks

I think what everyone is trying say, try searching before starting a new thread. Chances are, there will be already one.
  12. C

GT ruckus UF

There was a couple on the 'for sale' section, One for 700 from memory, just check it out.
  13. C

what bike to get

Whats your price range mate? What you into, dj/dh ? Give some more details so people can help you out.
  14. C

Is it worth it?

If all else fails, go SS I have riden my mates p1, it was sweet. Some people hate ss, so maybe a test ride on one to see what you think?
  15. C

Painting. need help

im getting the picture that ill need to strip the bar paint an do that. But is this possible for the peddals?