Recent content by Curlz12

1. Curlz12

VIC (SOLD) NS Bitch

Still for sale mate?
  2. Curlz12

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

Ok sweet as. Hopefully i can get away about then to. If not I'll probably just catch yous there.
  3. Curlz12

Hey Lucco what time are you going to head over? If anyone needs a ride or could let me know what time they're going through aireys could you please shoot me off a text on 0412120018. It would be muchly appreciated.
  4. Curlz12

Hey man, im staying in fairhaven at the moment and i was thinking about going over. What time were you thinking of leaving?
  5. Curlz12

Ns suburban in Mint condition!!!SOLD!!!

Just wondering when the pics will be up mate?
  6. Curlz12

Bendigo Downhill Crew

yeah i know you live out near brit. How you been any way rick?
  7. Curlz12

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Hey Guys How have ya's been? I've just moved to Bassett Dr, S/Saye. And I thought i'd seen some one from heres ute on the same street. Just wondering if i was seeing things or not.
  8. Curlz12

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Yeah just got back into it not so long ago. AND LOVE IT AGAIN. =P but i do think my bike will give out on me me soon though hah. Yeah one tree hill isnt to bad. I used to ride them alot.
  9. Curlz12

Wants to Sell but doesn't know how much.

Yeah true that. I might try and sell as whole bike and if its no good most likely split.
  10. Curlz12

Thanks guys. I knew it wasn't going to be much but dang.lol. I paid 600 for the forks brand new hahaha Well it'll probs go up in the For Sale threads soon if your interested.
  11. Curlz12

I'm looking at selling my 08 Eastern TrailDigger 26' but I'm not sure what to price with parts that have been put on it. If anyone has any ideas that would be much appreciated. Here's the link to the bike...
  12. Curlz12

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Sorry i didn't get up there mate. Me mates car broke down so we were stranded =(
  13. Curlz12

post your foam pit plans

Go to a tyre place like bob jane and see if they have any old unwanted tyres. Then take em and stack them up in whatever shape you want and fill with foam, mattresses or rattle snakes
  14. Curlz12

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Anyone going to maldon today? My mate, his missus and I are going up today. So if anyone wants to come ride.....come ride
  15. Curlz12

mount tarrengower - maldon

Was there yesterday, all the track were nice. They're all pretty easy so i wouldn't be worried.