Recent content by D I M E B A G

1. D

1x9 setup help

Are 10 speed cassettes the same width as the 9's?
  2. D

1x9 setup help

Yeah I wanted to go the shortcage (which I have now done) for ground clearance purposes too. I also orded a 32t chainring too just to be on the safe side (i'm mighty unfit!). Thanks for your help guys.
  3. D

1x9 setup help

Hi guys, I'm just about to do my first build and buy a 36t chainring, 11-34t cassette + X.7 shortcage derailleur setup but after doing a bit of searching on here to double check it seems like the shortcage is out of the question with that setup. Will I have to get a longcage or will I get...
  4. D

Beerburrum 6 DH Challenge

Cheers Haydo. Haven't got a decent camera unfortunately but am keen to check out my first downhill race. Hope the weather permits!
  5. D

Beerburrum 6 DH Challenge

Can anyone tell me if there will be an room for spectators? If I get some spare time i'd like to come and have a look. Just don't want to be in the way if there's no room.
  6. D

Basic DH Video with Minnaar

Good Infomation, cheers for posting that up!
  7. D

661 Filter SPD Shoes or the 5/10

Could you use these shoes for day to day, wear down to the shops kinda use as well as on the bike or are they too stiff and uncomfortable? Not having plenty of $$$ it would be good to get some use out of them as the missus would put a stop to the purchase pretty quick!
  8. D

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Howdy guys, I've been coming here a bit lately so I thought I might say hi. My names Mick and I'm 26 and living in Brisbane at the moment. I’m just getting into mtb after spending a few years on dirt/road bikes. Now that they are all sold I've got my self a mongoose hardtail which I have been...