Recent content by D/\M0

1. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

New fork, new stem, new bars, new tyres...broke my wrist. What a beautiful hanging ornament for 6 weeks...:mod:
  2. D

Startling moments on the trails

The classic ManBearPigGoatWolf. The mystical creature.
  3. D

Storage / maintenance while off the bike for 6 months

THIS ^^ Serviced and left mine stored for about 6-8 months while abroad; upright. Came back, rode one or twice then stored it hanging up. Came home to a puddle of fork oil where the seals had decided to pack it in. :frusty:
  4. D

ACT Fox F100RLC straight steerer 100mm - SOLD

Definitely sold? Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk
  5. D

Enduro/Gravity trails queensland

Agree with ^. It's a long, unsustainable trip from the coast to Brisbane/Amberley daily for work. Riding options are more achievable. then go surfing as often as possible on weekends/when shifts allow.
  6. D

The Land of the Rising Cannondale

Tidy looking build! Miss Japan. Next time I eventually get to Matsumoto I'll hit you up for a mtb tour.
  7. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode home from work. Hopped over everything as I went. It was rad :)
  8. D

Social media, it's changed almost everything

:israel: This, for sure. So much faffing these days opposed to just "Let's surf. 6am, see you out the front of yours and we'll roll out". I agree. Less reliable these days, or just hell of a lot busier. Tough to call it. But mobile communications have caused/contributed to both.
  9. D

Pushy's xtr sale

Bamm...thanks you! :wave:
  10. D

Live. Dream. Ride. (AMB x Shimano Video)

Nice edit! Is it a peoples choice type thing or judged internally? (ie. Is it worth sharing and promoting your vid?)
  11. D

Very sad news, Steve Smith has died.

Aw man, I remember that segment. Easily the best bit of the DVD. His mum's support in that makes his loss even sadder.
  12. D

Making flat country more...interesting

Looks good. And to think I whinge about the hills. Flat country would be a whole other ball game :twitch:
  13. D

mtb in japan

Speaking of Hakuba...I've regularly gone in the winter. The bloke that owns the Burger Hut/Tent/now Bus with his wife, last time I was in town 2013ish, had a sweet hardtail. My impression was they were just starting to cotton onto the idea of marketing to the bikers in the summer! Would be...
  14. D

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Rotorburn on Facebook just posted helmet cam of Mick's run. Gives quite a different perspective than the course cams.
  15. D

Chris King 40th Anniversary 5010

About 9 thousand, assuming USD. So probably a million dorrars. according to here http://www.bikeradar.com/au/news/article/chris-king-limited-edition-5010-46824/ That thing is dam fine!:photo: