Recent content by D_Nine

1. D_Nine

NSW SOLD ! SOLD ! Please delete

Sold ! Please delete.
  2. D_Nine

NSW - Stolen : Rocky Mountain 790 MSL Altitude Rally Edition

Sucks big time. Hope they come to their senses and organise to return it.Will spread the word.
  3. D_Nine

Why thankyou kind sir !
  4. D_Nine

Bump , New price ! Now if I had a dollar for every view !!
  5. D_Nine

Bump ! Still for sale.
  6. D_Nine

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

G'day, I went with 38mm external.I've fitted them to a Gt Force carbon 150/160 .They do look big ! And are a little heavier. However they have a bit more thickness in the bead wall area and due to the higher profile you can use shorter spokes. This makes for a much stronger build. Went with...
  7. D_Nine

OK checked with Solasport today and the tune is medium .
  8. D_Nine

Came with a 2015 GT Force Carbon. Yes will actually fit a Satori !
  9. D_Nine

Item:Sold Location:Sydney Item Condition:Brand New Never Used Taken out off 2015 Frame.No hardware as used. Reason for selling:Surplus Price and price conditions: Now $500 plus postage Neg ,Will consider all legit offers. Extra Info:Taken out off new bike as had Rokshox Monarch to fit.Is a...
  10. D_Nine

AM Kona Satori 2014, My new Rig!!

Nice looking rig. Wish I had one of them , oh yeah I did !
  11. D_Nine

NSW Sold !

Sold .... pending payment !
  12. D_Nine

Sold!!!!!!

Sold !!!!!!!!!
  13. D_Nine

Sold!!!!!!

Bump ! Now $725.00 Can get a travel reduction kit from Rockshox if less travel req.
  14. D_Nine

NSW Sold !

Item: 2014 KONA Satori 29R 19" Location:Sydney Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Longer travel bike Price and price conditions:$2750, all reasonable legit offers considered Extra Info:This is the only 19" 2014 framed Satori in Aus. Changed to this from a 2013 Satori ( cause I...
  15. D_Nine

Sold!!!!!!

Item: 2014 Rockshox PIKE RCT3 SOLO AIR 150 mm Location:Sydney NSW Item Condition:Used ,Excellent condition minor scuffs and a bit of cable rub. Reason for selling:Excess to my needs .Hah fell for the hype and went 27.5 ! Price and price conditions: $725 Neg.Reasonable legit offers...