Recent content by Dale_B

1. D

Baw Baw vss rnd4 --all shots are up now--

Hey, do you have any pic's of #277 with red and black troy lee design gear, red n black giro helmet and 09 DH1 glory send em to scoop_01@hotmail.com cheers dale
  2. D

Baw baw pics

heyy, #277 in sport. red & black troy lee design gear. giro helmet wif leatt brace. 09 glory DH1 send them to scoop_01@hotmail.com cheers dale
  3. D

2009 VSS#4 Mt Buller

hey, #277 09 Glory DH1, troy lee design gear with clear fox coat. cheers
  4. D

You Yangs Photos from today.

Dad got a few from the ride day, here they are.
  5. D

You Yangs Ride Day 8th of March Booked Out

can we still take our own bikes and just ride the DH instead of testing bikes? cheers dale.
  6. D

Mt Baw Baw tomorrow (1st Feb)

Hey guys, Im heading out to baw baw tomorrow for some practice run's and was wondering if anyone else would be out there. cheers Dale
  7. D

Mt Baw Baw Vic State Series Info?

ive booked my accomodation for the sat nite, on the SAME weekend there is a weeding on. so alot of the rooms are booked. so its best to start booking i think.
  8. D

Neck Brace

My leatt brace sits on nicely with my 661 pressure suit on, i havent found that it is different than just wearing it with our amour. and its comfortable still. cheers
  9. D

Neck Brace

Hey guys, i got my knew Neck Brace today, it was $660, and is a leatt brace moto gpx, seems to hold my head in place nicely now its set up. and its light weight, so not to heavy on my shoulders. cheers dale.
  10. D

Mt Buller tomorrow (tuesday 6th jan)

Hey guys, I'm heading up to Mt Buller tomorrow with dad, but he is doing the XC stuff and i'm taking my new 09 dh1 for a rip on the DH courses. i was just wondering if anyone else is going up or will be in the area. cheers Dale.
  11. D

Stp 1 2008

Yes you can do DH on at 2008 STP 1, i'm racing in the Vic DH Series on my 08 STP 1, you just have to find the easier line.
  12. D

Long Gully VSS Round 1 - photo's

Race Plate: 962 Bike: Giant STP 1 Sat Clothing: - Sun Clothing: Black blue white and green shorts, white royal jersey with d-bike on the back, black red giro helmet. Email Address: scoop_01@hotmail.com
  13. D

State Series Snaps

Race Plate: 962 Bike: Giant STP 1 Sat Clothing: - Sun Clothing: Black blue white and green shorts, white royal jersey with d-bike on the back, black red giro helmet. Email Address: scoop_01@hotmail.com
  14. D

VVS Round 1 - Long Gully Pics. UPDATED.

15. D

2008/09 Victorian state series

ok thanks alpha, is there anything you need to do before the event or just sign up on the sunday when you get there?