Recent content by Dales Cannon

1. Dales Cannon

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

3/10, can do better.
  2. Dales Cannon

Buying a used car

BIL has his bought from new HQ Monaro GTS in one of his sheds.
  3. Dales Cannon

The QUICK question thread.....

Are we playing this game?
  4. Dales Cannon

As per @pink poodle. Loosen and even remove the pinch bolt (which isn't the one mummy gave it) and then soak the shit out of it with shift ya bastard etc, not wd40 but a decent penetrant. Leave it 24 hours and top up the penetrant. Then put the pinch bolt back in and do it up until it is just...
  5. Dales Cannon

Buying a used car

I reckon it was a done deal when they decided to shut the manufacturing plant. They sold Opel off to haakers mates and that had to be in train before the insignia was badged the new commode. HSV had a proto insignia with twin turbo's and something over 300kW but were told they would not get the...
  6. Dales Cannon

post a pic from the other side and under the fork. try and get these parts in the photo if possible.
  7. Dales Cannon

Buying a used car

Drive them back to back. Mk vi was a bigger divide.
  8. Dales Cannon

Little Things You Love

No wonder she came 3rd, carrying all that mud in addition to a 20kg handicap. Good work young lady.
  9. Dales Cannon

Buying a used car

In my opinion the GTi is a more engaging drive than the R.
  10. Dales Cannon

Little Things You Love

Clearly the winner was riding a 29er.
  11. Dales Cannon

Little Things You Love

Your helmet needs some sunscreen.
  12. Dales Cannon

What does your day look like?

I was lying on the loungeroom floor last night watching dumb movies around midnight and this crawled across in front of me. As far as I can tell it is a common house spider but... but it is very large for a house spider. 60mm across the legs when the house spider is supposed to get to 20mm or...
  13. Dales Cannon

Little Things You Hate

On the back of a truck.
  14. Dales Cannon

Whether they can swim or not life jackets are a good thing. Get clobbered by the boom or get hit when you fall out and it doesnt matter how well you can swim when you are concious. I learned the hard way.
  15. Dales Cannon

Make it long enough to fit a coffin and start cut price funerals.