Recent content by Dales Cannon

1. Dales Cannon

What does your day look like?

I went to a funeral of a family friend. Very well respected community member. Many many peoples. While very sad for family he lived a long and full life. Worst part of getting old having people who mentored and influenced your life not being there any more.
  2. Dales Cannon

You laugh you lose

Licking pure nickel will get you dead very quickly.
  3. Dales Cannon

Mates in Japon served me home made KFC on rice out of the rice cooker made with the not so secret herbs and spice girls. Yes tasted mostly the same. Why? And I know the Nihongoers love KFC.
  4. Dales Cannon

Poor Mans Disc Facing Tool

Details, mere details.
  5. Dales Cannon

How about no.
  6. Dales Cannon

Can America be fixed?

Defenestration! Isn't that Putin's preferred means of a suicide?
  7. Dales Cannon

How can it be good if it tastes like a big mac? #one too many hobos
  8. Dales Cannon

Both of them!
  9. Dales Cannon

50,000 steps and 5,000,000 stairs in work boots in two days. I think I will take the rest of the year off.
  10. Dales Cannon

The HiFi thread

Not directly, at least I don't think so. Maybe an audio splitter? Take one out to the JBLs and another to the sub input. Extension outlet is the satellite speaker.
  11. Dales Cannon

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

It IS a great engine. Don't tell cardy he is still sad that the grey motor is no longer in production. :p
  12. Dales Cannon

Helping a mate spending a couple of days on site for a methodology review. Makes me really very happy... ...that I am self unemployed.
  13. Dales Cannon

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Not effecting but maybe affecting.
  14. Dales Cannon

I think you mean boring bars.
  15. Dales Cannon

What bothers me is that a commercial bolt/screw in a mass production tapped thread will be wobbly wobbly (this is the correct engineering term) at best. So the ability to keep the surface at right angles to the nominal thread centreline is marginal at best. Factor in the potential that the...