Recent content by damein

1. D

Sold

Are the wheels running true and do they have any dings or dents in the rims?
  2. D

WA Sold

Auction ends tonight and the current price is super cheap at $2800
  3. D

WA Sold

Gone to ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Giant-Anthem-0-Large-2008_W0QQitemZ270413374347QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes?hash=item3ef5e4a38b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50
  4. D

WA Sold

All reasonable offers considered before heading to ebay on monday
  5. D

WA Sold

Pics added If you require any extra photos PM me and I will get them out too you
  6. D

WA Sold

Item: Giant Anthem 0 - Large 20" Location: Perth Item Condition: Excellent. 9/10 Reason for selling: It been sitting doing nothing for almost a year due to ironman training. There is just no time left for riding XC. I would have ridden this bike a max of 15 times. Price and price...
  7. D

WA Sold

Item: Avid BB7's with 6" rotors and white Jagwire housing Location: Perth Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Elixir CR Price and price conditions: $170 including postage Extra Info: These were taken off a new bike and never used. The disc's have been used on 4 rides while waiting for...
  8. D

WA Sold

Sorry forgot to mention frame size 14.5
  9. D

WA Sold

Bump Willing to look at offers
  10. D

WA Sold

Pics attached as requested
  11. D

WA Sold

Item: Giant STP Pro Location: Perth Item Condition: Excellent. Brakes only just bedded in and tyres still have rubber tassels Reason for selling: Just dont use it. Time to admit I'm too old for a hard tail. Price and price conditions: $1800 + Postage Extra Info: Mostly stock except...
  12. D

Sold

bump please
  13. D

Sold

bump please
  14. D

Sold

bump please
  15. D

Sold

Spec 26x2.2 I trust this is the info your after