Recent content by Damon1

1. D

Does anyone have any tips about building step-downs?

The first drawing was exactly what i was thinking, so yes it would be more of a drop than a step down. Thanks everyone else for your advice, will keep it in mind!
  2. D

so its a down slope, I'm thinking about building up a flat sender, the lip of which will have a one to two metre drop back down to the natural down slope, little more understandable?
  3. D

Thanks mate! its on a down slope and i was thinking of just building up a little sender that has between a 1 and 2 metre drop, sound alright?
  4. D

Im going to build a step down and i was just wondering if anyone who's had experience building one, could give me some pointers on what is the best and easiest way.
  5. D

Marzocchi 55 problems

Me and my mate cranked it full both ways and it didn't too much Sweet thanks mate
  6. D

Marzocchi 55 problems

Gday guys, I recently brought a set of 2010 marzocchi 55 rc3ti forks and I'm having some trouble with them. They are like pogo sticks and top out like crazy, plus they are ridiculously un-plush. Any tips or advice on what could be causing this? Cheers Damon
  7. D

You Yangs

I've ridden there a couple of times now and I can honestly say that all the people that I've met at the stockyards tracks have been top blokes, never had a problem with assholes and everybody will ask if you're all good if they see you've come off.
  8. D

Ivanhoe dirt jumps need few seconds of your time

Here is a video of how the jumps currently look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YZDy99LGa0&feature=youtu.be
  9. D

Petition Need Sigs Ivanhoe Dirt jumps need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a video showing more of the jumps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YZDy99LGa0&feature=youtu.be
  10. D

Dirt Jumps in Melbourne

Ci senorita
  11. D

Rear hubs

Cross country hardtail and a dirt jumper
  12. D

Rear hubs

Sweet, thanks for the advice mate
  13. D

Rear hubs

Hey everyone, I have a set of spank spoon rims and I'm finally getting around to building them up. I'd like to put a Hope pro evo II hub in the front and rear but I'm having some different thoughts now. Does anybody have any recommendations for good rear hubs that aren't...
  14. D

Dirt Jumps in Melbourne

Thanks mate!
  15. D

You Yangs

Cheers man! Been wanting to do Cressy for ages!