Recent content by damz

1. D

haro bmx - a good buy?

Was looking at this bmx on ebay, seems to be a good price, just wondering what you guys think? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Haro-BMX-Forum-Counterpart-Lite-bike-near-new_W0QQitemZ320464514624QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes?hash=item4a9d2c6e40
  2. D

[SYD] Giveaway: Old-ass Mongoose BMX

It's chrome, a bit rusty and many a year old but it's free if you come pick it up - Im on north shore. PM me for more info, but it needs to be gone within a week.
  3. D

An insult to all Australians.

Thats good news to me, at least you're aware of it. Thanks Spike, I would spend more time here if I wasn't ... you know ... trying to prevent totalitarian government policy from happening. The kind that would possibly even prevent you from spouting off like an asshole, but hey that's freedom of...
  4. D

It's the only spam that's gonna change they way you, and the generations that follow will live their lives. Take notice now, or wait until it's too late. Your choice.
  5. D

There is a major crime against the Australian people in the planning. A small and well-connected group of individuals, some with extreme and/or religious zealot views, are plotting to steal and destroy some of the most basic of rights that we take for granted. If they succeed, we will be...