Recent content by DanDan1994

1. D

2011 Kona bass frame

Any one know where i can get one? or anyone have one? Im not keen for the older style but if anyone has a newer one or knows how to get one let us know!! cheers!
  2. D

washing out alot need tips/ advice

Yeah after trying to find a few good videos i think thats the go. i had a tendency of leaning back into corners on my reign but on my new bike it just washes out all the time. thanks brother!
  3. D

I will try both those things thanks guys :)
  4. D

I have just gotten a new bike with a slacker head angle then im used to. I have played with tyre pressure but washout alot more then i did with my reign. any tips on position and things like that to stop that washing out.
  5. D

sold

SOLD please delete
  6. D

QLD Cheap 2009 Marzocchi 44 Ti *$150* *SOLD*

Ill take emm!!!!
  7. D

sold

Item: Shimano XT Cranks Item Condition: Good, small scratches because of shuttling comes with chain ring Price: $110 Pictures: check link http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?249719-Massive-sale!!-Reign-saint-sram-xt-zochi-crank-bros-se-frame-heaps-more
  8. D

Who is the dealer for scott in qld?

Already had rotorburn open. didnt have to go to the top right to click new tab how good is that!\ Yeah i saw them! i want the 2013 voltage looks so mint!
  9. D

Aint nobody got time for that! :P
  10. D

cheers. Cheers babz!
  11. D

haha cheers guys
  12. D

Norco 250 frame crack

no one had this problem? or no if the crack will continue? I dont want to drill the frame
  13. D

QLD URGENT bmx style 3 piece cranks

Hey guys need some 3 piece bmx in the foreseeable future. i dont mind shipping but dont want to spend over about 70?? let me know dan
  14. D

new AM beast

Oh yeah ill see if i can get in to contact with old mate sprockets! I just had a reign though so i kinda want to try something new. Im thinking maybe a dartmoor wish purely because of its pimp spec haha
  15. D

2013 Turner DHR

Thats awesome! Any idea on a price?