Recent content by Dangals

1. Dangals

Newly Released Bikes General

Any updates on the Tracer 279 enduro bike???? On the hunt for a new rig and it looks interesting
  2. Dangals

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pfft that is nothing - a bike I had on order for a few months already has been pushed back to 2023..... needless to say I am now looking at alternatives but most places are indicating April-July if I am lucky. Certainly sucks at the moment if you want something new.....
  3. Dangals

Yeah there is a smattering of the C2 and C3 popping in over the next 6 months but most are already sold.... A mate has one already (lucky SOB) but as I had put down for a C1 that is where my issue is because if I change to a C2 I am back of the line because as for the C1 forget about it, was...
  4. Dangals

Yep - had money down for a new Range since launch and was told this week that it won't be in Aus till '23. On the hunt for something else now, problem is most things are a long wait anyway. Considering a Spire or maybe even a Wreckoning really don't know yet. Where was this? Been looking at...
  5. Dangals

2021 GE Nationals.

Yeah that is understandable, Sir Bishop is probably the toughest of the trails they have listed with a few chunky sections, plenty of vids on the tube for all the trails although I know during lockdown they were doing some trail works so may have had some slight changes here and there.
  6. Dangals

2021 GE Nationals.

Just saw that, despite the lack of bike/fitness time I am definitely considering it. The trails are good but the hill is a bit of a punish to go up.
  7. Dangals

Little Things You Hate

For sure, the retailer has been good about it and updating me everytime things have changed, I know they would get them if they could but Aus is just being shafted for bike stock at the moment.
  8. Dangals

Little Things You Hate

Not really little as quite frustrated about it.... Had a bike on order for my young man for his birthday in Oct, was told prior that shipping had been pushed back till late Nov....no worries, make it a Xmas present instead......now find out it has no eta and likely Feb at the earliest. Also...
  9. Dangals

EWS 2021 fantasy league

yeah, whilst he indicates he is not expecting to podium I think the home track advantage has to be worth something
  10. Dangals

Little Things You Love

The joy and giggles from my 1 year old as he rides on his new bike seat on the front of the bike.... we went down a hill today and his joy was just what I needed today to help lift these locked down spirits. Amazing how something so small can totally turn the days vibe on its head
  11. Dangals

EWS 2021 fantasy league

Let's goooooooo! Way to bring it home Jack! Some sort of issue for Rude in stage 6 as he was in 29th for the stage and 16 secs behind Jack
  12. Dangals

EWS 2021 fantasy league

damn, Rude wins 5Q and takes a 3 sec lead into the final stage
  13. Dangals

EWS 2021 fantasy league

yep was stoked to see the results this morning as well - curious what happened to Persak also as was the only one not to score points in my team...
  14. Dangals

Nothing I can possibly do will compare to what this guy did to his Commencal Supreme https://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/A-Commencal-and-a-Gearbox-Walk-Into-a-Bar,13467/DIY-Commencal-Supreme-DH-with-Pinion-Gearbox,146707/sspomer,2
  15. Dangals

Newly Released Bikes General

Hmmm just got caught up on this thread. Relevant EWS riders running coils..... let me check based on series standings: Rude - air Moir - air Melamed - coil Dimitri Tordo - coil 5. Jose Borges - Coil 6. Adrien Dailly - coil stopped looking - pretty sure that is enough proof that coil is...