Recent content by Danny212

1. D

NSW Ccdb air 9.5x3 standard air can *NOT XV

Looking for aCcdb air 9.5x3 standard air can *NOT Xv
  2. D

Official kentlyn thread

Please to meet ya again haha. Ended up doing a heap of clearing up on the trails yesterday. That one is running super sweet now ready for you;)
  3. D

Official kentlyn thread

^^ hey mate was that you i was speaking to yesterday in the carpark? I had the blue ute
  4. D

NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

Thanks mate I'll give you a call next week.
  5. D

NSW Unsanctioned Trail Work in the RNP

I ride the rnp at least once a week. Buggered I'd know which trails are "legal" or not. If they want people to only ride the legal trails how about telling us which ones are.
  6. D

Ps I also find it somewhat disingenuous to ask people to fill in that survey openly then use that survey to identify and destroy trails. Hardly promotes an honest and productive dialogue.
  7. D

Can someone please explain which are the "official" and "unofficial" trails. I ride there most weeks and I'm yet to see any official looking signage. How do you know if you're on an official trail or an unofficial trail if theres no signage???
  8. D

Body arm our help

Thanks guys just noticed the replies. Luckily I ended up getting the tld one any way. Love it.
  9. D

Body arm our help

Hey guys, I've only been riding harder the last year or so and I'm really enjoying doing gaps and drops ect. I'm thinking of getting some kind of suit/ vest for abit of upper body protection. Probably tshirt or vest size so I can still where it in summer in nsw. Anyone got any suggestions/...
  10. D

***new bike choice need help enduro

I went from hardtail to duelly about a year ago. Got a trance 2 and love it. Admittedly I have changed every single component on it in the last year but it's been great. The one in the pic looks more than capable.
  11. D

Predicament; Bell Super 2R

I tried both the MIPS and normal one. It felt like tge MIPS one felt like it sat marginally higher. I went with the normal. Had for a few months now and love it.
  12. D

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

You my friend are a champion. Thanks a mil.
  13. D

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

Hey guys, the new work sounds awesome. I've only ridden there once and got reallllll lost. What's the best place to start/ find your way around there? Any help would be much appreciated.
  14. D

Fox shock pressures

Thanks for that.
  15. D

Fox shock pressures

Hey guys, anyone know where I can find a table or chart for fox pressure/ weights. I read there was an app but can't find it? Any help appreciated.