Recent content by danosdirect

1. danosdirect

NSW 2014 YETI SB66 CARBON- medium- SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!- PLEASE DELETE

Price drop- Bump bump... Still for sale!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. danosdirect

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. danosdirect

...purchased from For the riders in Queensland.. Serviced at Belrose bicycles Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. danosdirect

I've owned the bike under a year, only a few insignificant scuffs/scratches that you'd expect from usual trail riding. Wheels are true. Selling as I need to fund a new project. The bike is immaculate. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. danosdirect

Bump- note price drop. Make an offer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. danosdirect

Still for sale- this bike is wicked fast. Make an offer!
  7. danosdirect

Come on guys- make an offer!
  8. danosdirect

Item: 2014 YETI SB66 CARBON- MEDIUM- SOLD! Location: NSW Item Condition: excellent/mint Reasone for selling: Need cash Price: $4500 ONO Spec list: 2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon- medium size frame Rear Shock: Fox Float CTD with external reservoir (tuned specifically for this frame) Forks...
  9. danosdirect

Ourimbah State DH rd2 Sat Practice

Hey Mate, any of #419? Cheers
  10. danosdirect

Short but sweet XC single track close to Culburra beach NSW???

Thanks heaps mate, looks like a couple of these are not off road? Pretty keen to find something Ourimbah-Esque (probably setting the bar pretty high there). First one looks ok, don't mind a little bit of driving to get to some decent trail. Cheers
  11. danosdirect

Short but sweet XC single track close to Culburra beach NSW???

Did a bit of a search but couldn't find too much. Going on a short trip this weekend around the culburra beach area with the family. Was wondering if there are any decent loops or single track around the area. Don't mind a little bit of driving but nothing too epic. Any suggestions or info...
  12. danosdirect

XC Carnage!

Thanks.. that massively made my morning, so funny ;)
  13. danosdirect

NZ Shred

Hi man, Yep it's Queenstown. Didn't get a chance to do the Remarks DH but heard it's very good. Some of the clips at the end were shot at 7 mile actually. I had more fun at 7 mile when I hired an XC bike for the day. To much pushing for a big bike.
  14. danosdirect

NZ Shred

Hey guys, here is an edit of a recent short Holiday to NZ. Constructive criticism and feedback appreciated. Hope you enjoy watching. Music and description under main viewing pane. Cheers:) http://www.vimeo.com/19117305