Recent content by Darkside

1. Darkside

Trails of a different kind!.

hope u got council approval for those mini trails... there are many hazards for lil fingers on those jumps :P
  2. Darkside

White Stallion :)

r u gonna let our love child ride it???? shi t hot.... u better b goin 2 rat uni so i can ride it ;)
  3. Darkside

Sold!!!

sorry... sold this over a year ago sorry
  4. Darkside

Pikes Vs Argyles

the pikes and argyles don't have that much of a weight difference. I have run both, and i agree with the others if your going to do trail riding get the pikes and if your going to do just street/dj then go the argyles
  5. Darkside

Lachie & Patto's G'town Sesh

awsome as usual.... dw patto ill take ur place and ride. i reckon our next roadtrip could be to our own home trails maybe???
  6. Darkside

crank round up

its good work.. but some more work could be done to make its even better. like weights
  7. Darkside

flips n shit yo

yeah looks good. if u come down to xavier on the weekend, try them there. lots of hang time for the can's
  8. Darkside

my juicy is having issues

after the lever can touch the bar tho it doesn't go back to normal.
  9. Darkside

Friends @ Buller

cory will u be my friend???? awsome pics... would have loved to come but wasn't invited/ have no money.
  10. Darkside

Nicolai

looks awsome nicho.. the white gamut looks awsome. im super impressed with mine. ride it hard mate
  11. Darkside

Gamut P30 - 36t Specific Polycarbonate Chain Device

yum yum yum. i cant wait to get my white chainguide on, the clear looks good tho
  12. Darkside

>> Rhythm boys come to melbourne << *update*

nice work cam. and gordo is hot..... as is skanks lol p.s awsome pics nick
  13. Darkside

Sold

Pending Payment
  14. Darkside

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please delete

ill take the seat if u end up spliting
  15. Darkside

Road Trip to Melbourne!! Street ride on Saturday 3rd Feb

this would have to be something that i wouldnt miss for the world but... there's always a but. Ill be racing at Mt Buller. hopefully u guys come down again soon and ride then. Cheers Al