Recent content by dasher.11

1. D

Why the pros run tubes

Pinkbike did a run-down on stevie smiths bike a while back, http://www.pinkbike.com/news/devinci-wilson-carbon-steve-smith-interbike-2012.html "Tire pressures obviously vary depending on conditions, but are usually set around 29psi out back and 27psi up front. With a World Cup racer's year...
  2. D

Post your all mountain bike

you sir just won father of the year
  3. D

Are 2.2 tyres to narrow for Flow Ex rims?

Using the new Flow EX's
  4. D

Are 2.2 tyres to narrow for Flow Ex rims?

I have run both 2.25 schwalbe nobby nics and specialized purgatory tyres on flows and havent had any problems
  5. D

Next Anaconda 50% off tyre sale when?

If you have managed to sign up for a forum such as this on the internet I'm sure you can also google chainreactioncycles
  6. D

1x10 without a chainguide

i bought this for my sram x0 bb30 crankset, http://northshorebillet.com/shop/1-x10-104bcd-spider-for-sram-x0-x9-cranks/ then running a raceface narrow/wide chainring with a e13 direct mount top guide, havent had any problems yet, planning on purchasing a clutch derailer soon and losing the...
  7. D

S3 direct mount bolts onto where the front derailleur lived. ISCG ’05 mounts onto the 3 holes situated around the bottom bracket area.
  8. D

Went 1x10 on my stumpy a few weeks back. Changes: North shore billet bb30 1x10 spider Raceface xx1 style chaing ring 34t E13 direct mount guide Crankbrothers kronolog lever installed to replace the mediocre specialized command post level - much nicer feel Dare I say she might be finished...
  9. D

Best chain guide for 1 x 10 on 2012 Stumpjumper FSR?

I just purchased the e13 direct mount guide to use on my 2012 Stumpy Evo, was just about to post an update in the "show us your all mountain bike thread" and stumbled across this first! Will go and post pictures now if you want to have a look!
  10. D

1x10 without a chainguide

I ordered one on friday, hopefully shouldn't be too far away but uni exams are probably going to get in the way - will post my thoughts as soon as I'm out the other side.
  11. D

SRAM xo1 ?

I appear to have been the only person to notice this? http://tbsm.com.au/blog/ SRAM X01 – 11sp Comes To X0 Posted on 03/06/2013 by admin "SRAM announced their latest addition to the 11sp range over the weekend with their new X01 drivetrain. Designed around their “championship-winning 1X...
  12. D

2013 Specialized Enduro Comp or 2013 Giant Reign?

just a heads up, prices quotes in the US dont include taxes, where as in AUS GST is included in the price, from my experiences you should look to add somewhere between 6-10% to the price quoted if you plan on purchasing whilst in the US I was in colorado in January and happened to find a...
  13. D

1x10 bb30 conversion

bling ring is not compatible with bb30 :(
  14. D

1x10 bb30 conversion

I didnt really come up with too much else, was potentially looking at making the conversion on my stumpy evo not keen on downgrading my xo crankset so something cheaper just to try it out and couldnt find many other replacement spiders! :(
  15. D

Hey mate, what front ring/guide are you running on that? considering converting my stumpy evo but struggling to find good compatible parts with sram xo bb30 cranks!