Recent content by daskapital73

1. daskapital73

Site access issues recently

whoops, My mistake... will do better next time. Sooo.... after checking it out, I don't know how to send a PM, please advise.
  2. daskapital73

DH Did someone say Apple?

The frame is Aluminium and swing arm is chrome moly, I believe there where varying opinions on rigidity and flex because of this.
  3. daskapital73

cool, I will see what I can scratch up, I have a newer 600 but have had pins fall out of that one... what else is there hiding in the garage?..
  4. daskapital73

Yeah it is a little pearly, but also quite battered at the mo, but that's what happens in the far north...lol. Not sure of original owner but all indicators point to hardcore! I bet someone on here from Cairns would recognize this Apple. And Hope Big'Un hubs, cool will research this further...
  5. daskapital73

Appalache frame (small) that I have had on my wall for... well for some time now. I was riding an Orange 222 medium, but was still too big for me, although a comfortable ride. Next bought 2013 Mongoose boot'r expert, love it, but I still think a bit large for me (172cm). So I thought lets give...
  6. daskapital73

unknown frame, pls help with identity.

you guys r Dabomb! cheers.
  7. daskapital73

unknown frame, pls help with identity.

Can someone name this piece? It has 'iron cross' symbols engraved on the right dropout and behind the seat post. cheers.
  8. daskapital73

What is?

I have just come across this hardtail, but don't know what it is. any suggestions? It has an 'iron cross' engraved on right dropout and behind seat post. cheers.
  9. daskapital73

DH Glory on a serious diet

yes I think red platforms would be real nice.
  10. daskapital73

DH 08 specialized big hit 3

Nearly bought one of these my self, it was white and purple graphics 09.looked real trick but opted for an 03 orange f+f, then had to buy more stuff to get it running, each to there own but it looks wicked so ride it hard!.
  11. daskapital73

some of my rides

Five now, but more to come... No.1. Orange 222, 2003. Fox 40 rc2 forks & fox DHX 4.0 shocker, azonic outlaw rims & azonic front hub tuffneck rear, bontrager cranks & snafu pedals, hayes nine stoppers, Eastern EA30 bars & FSA Pig DHPro Headset with truvativ stem & ODI lock on grips. Tires...
  12. daskapital73

DH Does anyone remember this?

I do have the old forks Boxxer pros, chris king head set, xtr deralieur and cranks, original chunky hayes brakes that don't fit any other bike, shifter and such but when I scored it it came without pedals and a big fat Intense 2.7 front tyre, not sure of the back. The only thing I don't have is...
  13. daskapital73

This was the original, exactly as you can see in the Mudcows videos (if you can source them). But I would like to see the cover shot if it could be arranged.
  14. daskapital73

Thats very cool. I wasn't sure if any more were out there. Mine was Michaels race bike, sold to a mutual friend who sold it to me. The brother of the mutual friend, (who is a mutual friend) has a later version without the massive down tube.
  15. daskapital73

no nothing smashes into anything, the design does actually work although primitive, but as I am only 5foot 9inches tall the seat is all the way down and as a consequence the seat post can only be 5-6 inches long. She has about 6 inches travel with three adjustment holes at either end of the...