Recent content by datnat

1. D

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

May have missed this but; what pads do they use - compatible with anything mainstream?
  2. D

Marz 55 forks WTB

Item: 2009 onwards Marzocchi 55 rc3/ata forks Location: Tas happy to arrange post from wlsewhere Item Condition: good or better Price and price conditions: depends on condition Extra Info: 1 1/8th straight steerer required 180mm + Chasing a pair for a revival project. PM me with details
  3. D

Geometron / Mojo / Nicolai G16

Nice work on the build. Am still in love with mine, over 12 months and is a pleasure to ride no matter the terrain. Enjoy!
  4. D

Hi mate, Is the RF Affect Stem still available? Cheers

Hi mate, Is the RF Affect Stem still available? Cheers
  5. D

Product Review Mountain Bikes Direct & Cassons importers

Similar warranty experience recently with a helmet, no personal delivery service, but a quick and efficient resolution from MBD
  6. D

AM Mojo Geometron G15

Am running quite a few spacers to allow adjustment, started high, have since dropped 1 spacer (10mm), combined with 25mm rise bars and 29er front feels great. @BB1 - funny how the more time spent on the bike, the more it makes sense...
  7. D

‍♂️

‍♂️
  8. D

AM Mojo Geometron G15

Welcome @BB1! Lovely build, notice Chris is selling the Formula forks now... (Actually rode Derby on the G16 over Oz day W/E, had a blast!) They handle everything with exceptional manners... Enjoy
  9. D

TAS Shimano 10sp Shifter

Deore i spec ii. Is a build son and I are working on.
  10. D

TAS Shimano 10sp Shifter

Item: Shimano 10 Speed Shifter - bar clamp Location: Hobart - happy to pay post for the right one Item Condition: GC or better Price and price conditions: fair price to be paid Extra Info: SLX/XT
  11. D

Another heavy aluminium bike...

Nothing but love for mine! When I was setting up the shock sag, discovered I had actually been sold the 175mm travel...Definately not too much bike, even for trail/xc style riding. I too was after the G15, it was Chris who convinced me to go with the G16 (hybrid), although I have not ridden the...
  12. D

All good so far! Given it a bit of a hammering at Maydena and it's Hollywood.
  13. D

Sold Clearing out the garage

Have PM'd re shimano rotor.
  14. D

Quick first ride update in first post