Recent content by dave3107

1. dave3107

Juicy 3, 5 and 7's Discontinued.

Give it a break! Man, this thread is getting repetitive. Surely the message has been made by now!
  2. dave3107

What are you listening to NOW?

77% - The Herd
  3. dave3107

Giro-Xen Helmet

Bought it! Oh well, I bought it anyway and I'm extremely happy with it - VERY good fit, light and seems strong. Cross fingers!:eek:
  4. dave3107

Giro-Xen Helmet

Anyone have any experience with the Giro-Xen Helmet? Thinking seriously about getting one. PRICE? Value? Cheers!:)
  5. dave3107

Which new grips??

ODIs eh? Thanks to all - the ODIs seem to be popular with everyone - I'll give 'em a run;)
  6. dave3107

Which new grips??

thanks mate - I'll check them out!
  7. dave3107

Which new grips??

Gday all, I need to get some new lock-on grips and I think I will get some thick ones - BIG hands don't you know!:p I know bugger all about grips - any thoughts on brands / prices? Cheers:)
  8. dave3107

Where to buy liquid ammonia in Sydney?

Indeed!!!!
  9. dave3107

Where to buy liquid ammonia in Sydney?

. I doubt you will get your hands on Liquid Ammonia as there are only a couple of companies in Aus with a license to produce the suff as it is mainly used in fertelisers and is also used in Refrigeration. I don't think it is something that would be available to the public. Crack open a...
  10. dave3107

Crank "click"?

Eureka!! (I think!) After many long months, I think the problem is solved! Can you believe it was as simple as tightening up the deraillieur hanger - no shight! Thanks to Kerry at Phantom.:D
  11. dave3107

LBS frustration rant

LBS' Say I'd like to get the POV of some LBS owners - might clear his all up:confused:
  12. dave3107

More powerful front brake??

Perfect! Thanks! (P.S. - good to see I'm not the only one on here who isn't a greyhound!:p)
  13. dave3107

Thanks! Thanks very much Rotorfarkiners! Info given has been very handy!;)
  14. dave3107

Thanks for that info - appreciated. Metallic sounds like the go. Cheers!
  15. dave3107

I currently run the standard Juicy 5s front and back on my 08 Trance X1. I'm finding that I go through pads quickly - maybe 10 rides?? - (no wet riding). :confused: 1. What are the best brake pads to buy? (ceramic, etc) - does brand matter? 2...