Recent content by david123

1. david123

Bullying.

When I was in year eight and nine i was bullied a bit. In year nine I became bit of a loner because I was extremely depressed from the death of my dad. I didnt want to tell people about this happening so i just sat by myself for a while. Doing this got me bullied a lot. If people/bullies think...
  2. david123

What are you listening to NOW?

Exhale by Spit Syndicate on their Exile album. Good Aussie hip hop album.
  3. david123

The hardtail riding thread

Barspins are not that hard, if you can try them on a tramp bike just so you can understand the idea a bit more of were to pinch and were to position your body. I got them after three attempts. Just commit a throw (a full spin, none of that half spin shit) and catch, you dont need both feet on at...
  4. david123

Post your garage/shed/place where u keep your bikes

you're all jealous, i can tell
  5. david123

Hello, i have a question. What pedals do most of the street/ park/ dirt riders here use? I'm thinking some plastics but i would prefer to use metals. Money doesn't matter as i would much rather spend more money and never have to replace them again. I just snapped the axle on my mx30's so what...
  6. david123

Ive got a colony pivotal seat. Its strong, comfortable and not very heavy. But i have tried some of eclat's earlier work and they are dam nice. Its really up to weather you want a well padded seat or a ridiculously slim seat, and what colour you want.
  7. david123

DJ THE ONE AND ONLY "SUPERCO CHARGER" (in australia)

Awesome ride you got there. Soooooo jealous.
  8. david123

DJ Raffnix

Beautiful i have a raffnix as well and i love it, easily the best hard tail ive ever ridden. Have fun on it mate.
  9. david123

WA riders, keep a look out!!!

what part of WA do you live in?
  10. david123

Cord!

looks pretty hot. Hows the last zakk hub holding up, I'm thinking of getting one soon for my raffnix.
  11. david123

4X Parts Thread.

to fit a euro or mtb bb you will need a adapter like so http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=8291 and then just use it like a regular bb. I have one on my last raffnix and it works perfectly fine as long as the bottom bracket shell is faced nicely. If you then later want to use...
  12. david123

Sold

Hello, can they be raised back up to 100mm and whats a rough weight of them?
  13. david123

bmx cranks on jump bike

BMX cranks are generally a lot stiffer, stronger and can be lighter as well. Depending on what bb you have on your frame you are limited to some choices. Im going to guess and say you will need a euro bb which means you should look for a pair of cranks with a 19mm spindle (eg profiles) as...
  14. david123

chain reaction cycles

this has just happened to me. A mate and i placed an order of ~$750 and one of the items was out of stock. It was due in stock about two weeks after we paid. The order was not sent until the out of stock item was back in stock (which was delayed another three weeks again). We were not charged...
  15. david123

SS gearing

the hub is reasonably loud and i don't think you can get a 24t sprocket but im not fully sure