Recent content by David290

1. David290

Crankworx - Garbanzo DH Results

well done to all the auzzie juniors & sam hill to be able to beat every one by that much its crazy hes in great form . we might be able to get 1 2 & 3 at world champs if everything goes well 1 question why isnt shaun in the auzzie junior team ???
  2. David290

2007 IXS - Gravity Downhill Series Round-2 (Lithgow)

hey mate u wouldnt have any of 618 by any chance in green camo gear and green goggles thanks
  3. David290

2007 IXS-Gravity DH Round-1 (Stromlo)

Lol Alright Thanks Mate
  4. David290

hey mate u wouldnt by any chance have a pic of me im wearing green camo gear number was 607 with a green ironhorse factory thanks heps WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO POST UP SOME FOR ME PLEASE THANKS MATE
  5. David290

hey mate u wouldnt by any chance have a pic of me im wearing green camo gear number was 607 with a green ironhorse factory thanks heps
  6. David290

Mt Stromlo Round 1

hey mate do u have any pics of 607 in green camo gear with ironhorse sunday
  7. David290

Does Any ! Have Any Pics From Stromlo State Round

Thanks Beji Sick Pic
  8. David290

Thanks For That Looking Forward To Seeing Them Cheers
  9. David290

My 07 stp0 (camo rims)

Sick Pool How Much Did It Cost Lol Hahahaha Ryan
  10. David290

Lahar Mk9 *now with Fox 40's - page 5*

Sick Bike I Rode Cameron Coles At Thredbo When They Came Over For Oceania But His Fox 40s Were Blown Lol The Internal Gear Box Is Sweet I Was Goin To Get 1 But Decided To Get The Ironhorse Factory 07 Where Did U Pick This Bike Up From NEW ZEALAND ARE BRINGING OUT SUM SICK BIKES LIKE THE 2 STAGE...
  11. David290

If any 1 has any pics of stomlo state round and any pics of me i was in green camo gear with ironhorse number was 607 cheers