Recent content by DeeMax

1. DeeMax

Subliminal messages in songs

So what do people actually think of the song I posted up. Trippy or what aye?
  2. DeeMax

True, but it's obvious it was written about the love he felt /forfrom someone. But it could also be the love for something else :rolleyes:
  3. DeeMax

Hey everyone, I think most of you have come across a song or two and think there might be a subliminal message behind it/ or expressing something and just not even it being noticeable(i.e subliminal :rolleyes:) Well I have one song to show you all what I mean. I was tripped off my nuts the...
  4. DeeMax

sold plz delete

I don't think anyone on this website would put shit on hold without a major deposit. It would be good to have money when you need it once in a while:p
  5. DeeMax

Slopestyle frames

A Jamis Parker III frame is perfect equipped with fox air rear shock 4" travel. If you're interested I have one and might let it go for the right price. PM me for details.
  6. DeeMax

Bush Bandits - Brisbane DJ Jam Saturday 15th

yeah rohan mad shit bro i remember those jumps but back then we was too pussy to even attempt them lol haha. Looks like you hit em up pretty easy aye. I had a talk to the gf's rents and they're getting me the jamis purty soon so in no time well be riding again.
  7. DeeMax

Up-coming DH races

Hey all, just wanting to know if there are any DH races left for the 2008 season in the QLD/NSW area? And what about nationals, or am i already too late?:( Thanks.
  8. DeeMax

HELP!-Jamis Parker III frame.

Hello to all farkiners! Just a quick question, what would you pay for a BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN USED 2008 Jamis Parker III frame which has just been stripped for parts. It's a small and doesnt have any cosmetic damage ( scratches/chips etc.) Just wanted to get a rough figure before i post her up...
  9. DeeMax

Broken Collar Bone, Jack Payne Eagle Nationals.

thats fucking insane dude, your rebound coming off the jump bucked you off like a wild horse, and then shoulder diving into that rock beside the tree!!!:eek: Broken collar bone and no chance of having kids for the next couple of months i'd imagine :p
  10. DeeMax

Downhill Bike Complete or frame

What :Downhill FR/Race bike Complete or frame Price : $1800-$2600 Location : Brisbane, will pay postage Extra info : 2005 + models preferred, depending on condition I would consider 2004 aswell Contact Details : email - benjee_15@hotmail.com PM me or E-mail please
  11. DeeMax

Orange 223 SOLD at $1700

Hey Spam Tell Us About The Damn Swingarm Already
  12. DeeMax

Sold

can i get pics to benjee_15@hotmail.com
  13. DeeMax

My Bike

Gravedig muchly?? Fucking idiot, you can't just dig out a post that's 5 fucking years old and say "ooooo i want one of those". Check the dates of the threads before you post in em buddy, it'll also save you alot of hassles with the mods/admins of the site.
  14. DeeMax

Mechanical Issues

The squeak from the fork im guessing is just the stanchions and seals rubbing together after they've just been sitting and doing nothing for qiute a while. You might need to re-lube/grease the inside of the seals to stop that friction.
  15. DeeMax

the ol breakout plus and firefly +

I had a set of Sherman Firefly + and they were a 90-130mm SPV damped FR/DJ-Street fork when i was running them on my 06 P3. Great fork, except i had to regularly service 'em to keep the seals and stanchions non-sticky. Rebound adjustment didn't really have much range, I could tell the difference...