Recent content by del

1. del

What Part Should I get Thread

I don't get the whole deal with it 'feeling too low'... It's not as though you are sitting or standing on your toptube, so it wont feel any different until you start to do whips or similar tricks. A low top tube wont change the feel of a frame, it will only give you more clearance. The dehart...
  2. del

The riding thread.

Who is coming to Melbourne in summer?
  3. del

post up your bmx (s)

thumbs up! I think putting heaps of posters etc might have made the guy who stole it get nervy, knowing theres people on the look out for it heaps. Plus a few got taken down, so if it was him or his mates, they were definitely worried. Congrats anyway man, especially at the start of holidays...
  4. del

The riding thread.

pm suG, I think he was wanting to sell or trade his.
  5. del

Tattoo's?

Tasmania? :p
  6. del

The New Sh*t Thread

Yawn. Same as every other CNC'd anodized front hub pulled out of a catalog.
  7. del

Good trance music

OK....not to nit pick at the post...but thats not all 'trance' - theres hardstyle, minimal, prog, tech... Not to try and have a go at you, but don't give out advice claiming to be "a bit of a trance fan" when a huge chunk aren't trance. Not all electronic music is the same FFS. Matt H is right...
  8. del

Tattoo's?

Next week I'm considering getting a southern cross with the star points enclosing some Australian made stamps and joined in a star by some tribal banding and probably a lyric from a hardcore song on my upper back... thoughts?
  9. del

The riding thread.

Agree. Do you not drink at all? Coke+Raspberry is a Dead Lizard!
  10. del

The riding thread.

Meh, sounds like you just need another drink.
  11. del

The riding thread.

LOts of people seem to do photography and other things related to XXxXtr3mE sportZ, nothing outside of that really though? I swim and surf a bit here and there. I also do a bit of music production / bootlegging and djing. I have finished 2 years of my 3 year uni course (commerce at Melbourne...
  12. del

The Fixie Thread

SWeet as, do you have any leather straps too? PM me a pic. Cheers mate
  13. del

The Fixie Thread

Agree hubbie. I still havent cut down my steerer tube, after almost a year its just piled on top with spacers. I'll have to get to it soon :rolleyes: EDIT: does anyone have any metal toe cages/clips whatever you want to call them, something cheap not too fancy and will fit a size 9 - 10 ish.
  14. del

post up your bmx (s)

Aaaah thats terrible, I vaguely remember when your old bike got nicked. Good luck finding it, best to pester the police as much as possible, and keep an eye out for any parts that are the same as yours for sale.
  15. del

The riding thread.

A hoy hoy all, long time no posting in the bmx section...or at all really I've realised. I havent been riding all that much recently, with uni finishing and a whole lot of other stuff going on at the moment haven't really been all that keen. I went to Torquay with some mates a week or so ago to...