Recent content by Delazy

1. D

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

That seeding run video of Thibault Laly has really perked my interest! Myself and many others were removed from higher up the mountain by marshals because they were apparently closing spectator access above midline to allow drone pilots full access for the broadcast. Seems to be plenty of people...
  2. D

Marocchi Bomber CR shock spring advice needed

I have a one ride old bomber 185x52.5 trunnion with a 650lb cane creek spring for sale atm... I was led to believe the only difference between the 52.5 and 55mm is a 2.5mm spacer under the bump stop which can be removed easily enough...I replace it with an EXT Storia v3 on my Norco Sight...
  3. D

Bargain buys thread

I bought a pair of ARC30 on Hope Pro 4 hubs from CRC roughly 5-6 years ago.. They've been on 2 different bikes and ridden a majority of the trails Maydena/Derby have to offer and everything inbetween without issue even at 100kg rider weight...
  4. D

27.5 Norco Sight

Long awaited update photos - The couple of short pedal since suggest the bike will be a weapon
  5. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

@shiny It was the complete works from Nigel full upgrade/tune on the fork and a retune on the shock ... Would be very little inside the Lyrik that hasnt been replaced or fondled by him ... It wasnt cheap but the bike definitely rides like a magic carpet now!
  6. D

Finally got around to adding the smashpot to my NSR-racing Lyrik.. Feels amazing now
  7. D

So having Nigel @ NSR throwing custom parts and tune at my Lyrik wasn't enough... Decided to swap the smashpot from my old Pike in aswell...
  8. D

NSR Racing Lyrik and EXT Storia fitted excuse the shitty pic.. too excited to wait until daylight
  9. D

steerer was already done.. I purchased it second hand and it arrived shorter than I was told it was… lesson learnt… Nigel serviced it, filled it with his custom bits and tuned it to suit my 100kg dad bod The ext storia in the box below received much the same treatment minus the custom parts.
  10. D

A quick snap prior to leaving Maydena and heading home..
  11. D

27.5 Norco Sight

The bomber was only ever meant to be a cheap enough option to get the bike together until I had the cash to replace it with a NSR tuned Super deluxe coil.. It just happened that an EXT Storia popped up locally for a good price.. I get the best of both worlds.. One of the best coil shocks on the...
  12. D

27.5 Norco Sight

Dropped my Lyrik and Storia into Nigel at NSR last weekend. Storia is receiving a service and retune to suit my Sight (was originally on an Evil Calling). Lyrik is getting his charger 2.1 tuning kit and all the bells and whistles he can throw at it. Hoping to have it back this weekend
  13. D

Mezzer or zeb

My Lyrik is with Nigel getting his tuning package atm.. That and the freshly tuned EXT Storia should liven up my Norco Sight just abit
  14. D

Lyrik and Storia ready for the drive to Maydena… Both getting some NSR-Racing love
  15. D

goodluck.. I reach for a puffer jacket for the first time in atleast 9 months this morning