1. demo man

VIC 2006 Giant Trance 2 - SOLD

SOLD! Thanks all
  2. demo man

Price drop to $1100 ono.
  3. demo man

Item: Giant Trance 2 (2006), dark red. I *think* it's a medium, I'm 180cm-ish and it's perfect. Location: Bayside, Melbourne Victoria. Postage at buyers expense. Item Condition: Very good, one or two rub marks from cables but otherwise excellent. Has always been kept clean and tidy, and has...
  4. demo man

Mac Questions Thread. I killed my Mac today....

Of course it voids warranty!
  5. demo man

TVF trail vid

*sigh* and he's still using .wmv....:rolleyes:
  6. demo man

TVF trail vid

Holy fuck - he's back! Downloading now :-)
  7. demo man

Mac Questions Thread. I killed my Mac today....

That's odd. Update software. Possibly have a look for the keyboard driver software and re-instal that. Mess with your keyboard setting in system prefs. Call apple - 133 622. Or, buy a new keyboard.
  8. demo man

Launch Helmetcams VIO POV1

Hey all, Just want to throw my full support behind the Launch Helmet Cams crew and their gear, the POV1 and all the other stuff too. I've used the POV1 and their analogue systems in a number of environments, everything from strapping it to Nathan Rennie's head at Thredbo and Mt. Tamborine...
  9. demo man

Angry @ Phone

Voda took ~24hrs or so to activate my shit when I got an iPhone. Just a hint on general iPhone use: Get Apple Remote from the app store in iTunes. Fucking rocks. Don't go all absent minded like when you see a spa full of hot girls scantily clad and jump in with said iPhone in pocket...
  10. demo man

2008 Year 12 thread

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. We have an AST - ACT Standardising Test. Just a two day test designed to make sure that schools are being marked equally. It can be good and bad, for example if you're in a year of fuckwits then your whole school will get dragged down a bit, but if your a fuckwit...
  11. demo man

2008 Year 12 thread

4 weeks and I'm free. No massive end of school tests in the ACT, so not much more pressure than usual. Formal, graduation, yr 12 breaky, etc. etc. still to come (but realy, who cares about that crap - just let me outttaaa hear!) :) Looking at a UAI of 85-90, which I'm happy with...
  12. demo man

2009 DH Team Rosters Spectacular!

Sick Mick is back! yee-haw :p
  13. demo man

Volunteers needed desperately for the Scott 24hr!

Yeah, who ever thought of running a free interschools race is an idiot - that'll never help get kids into the sport! The fact that entrant numbers are growing exponentially is proof of this! Same with subsidised junior entries to other races, and cheaper riding clinics. Those things aren't...
  14. demo man

Yes, you may ask. But know that it has already been answered, if you'd care to read. And the whole damn event is ORGANISED by volunteers - CORC is a non-profit organisation that has done so much for mountain biking it's incalculable. CORC is a group of cyclists, I'd estimate at around 40 of...
  15. demo man

Dear All Currently we are facing a significant shortage of volunteers for the 2008 Scott Australian 24 Hour MTB Champs. As this is the 10th Anniversary of the 24 Hour in Canberra we should be delivering an event that promotes fun and enjoyment for the riders, spectators AND volunteers...