Recent content by Deviant_Angel

1. Deviant_Angel

!!SOLD!! 2011 Specialized Demo 8 Green

bump :)))))
  2. Deviant_Angel

!!SOLD!! 2011 Specialized Demo 8 Green

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 (Medium) Location: Rowville, Victoria Item Condition: Good, few shuttle scratches Reason for selling: Don't have the time anymore :( Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: This bike has never been raced, and has seen little to no action. This bike...
  3. Deviant_Angel

Media Production VCE (2012)

Haha, thanks mate :)
  4. Deviant_Angel

Media Production VCE (2012)

Hey guys, So for my end of year media production I thought I would film my mates doing what they love. Let me know what you guys think of it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uouaeib4U7E&feature=plcp Thanks :)
  5. Deviant_Angel

You Yangs Ride Day

Hey Guys, Made a quick little edit of me and my mate riding at You Yangs the other. Please don't hate on my riding :) Thanks a lot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hQCQc78z64
  6. Deviant_Angel

Flipping a coin, Demo or Status.

Demo, I haven't ridden a Status, but I bought a Demo the other day and my god, they are amazing!
  7. Deviant_Angel

Oxford falls edit

That was awesome man! Sick camera angles!!
  8. Deviant_Angel

What do downhillers do for a living?

Blockbuster Employee ;) Yeah buddddddy!
  9. Deviant_Angel

THREDBO 2012 GO PRO (chest mount)

Hey mate, what setting did you have the go pro on? Frame rate and quality wise?
  10. Deviant_Angel

823 Wheelset

It was after the 8 meter couple road gap thing, the jump wasn't that big, just had no speed!
  11. Deviant_Angel

823 Wheelset

Thanks mate, having a look now! Following a met down a trail which we didn't walk up, so we didn't know what was ahead! Pretty much :)
  12. Deviant_Angel

823 Wheelset

Hey Guys, So was out the other day at Red Hill brushing the cob webs of my bike and ended up doing this. So one things has led to another and the bottom line is I need a new read wheel. I was going to get a new Mavic 823 rim laced to my Hope Pro II Hubs, and just wanted...
  13. Deviant_Angel

Not so local track

doogels? are we aloud to build there again?
  14. Deviant_Angel

Victorian Downhill Championships 2012 - Narbethong

awesome vid man, keep it up :)
  15. Deviant_Angel

Demo 8 Frame Bottom Bracket

I have taken it out a few times and its fine :) Thanks a lot mate!