Recent content by dh damo

1. dh damo

chainless?

If you pump really hard you will clear all three easy, i see guys not pedal at them all the time..
  2. dh damo

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Not neons i had one of them light up swords in the car so we put it under my car and i think it looks alright, but i would have real neons under my car.
  3. dh damo

Long time no post so here is my rig guys. ily matt :)
  4. dh damo

Go the winvia :), and who's sick forry is that in the back round? must be a sweet rig.
  5. dh damo

Earth Hour

I was out getting pissed and not sitting at home watching TV and playing xbox. :)
  6. dh damo

you know you're too drunk when...

hahah tom, so sad but it just how rangas roll these day's.
  7. dh damo

Post Your Wallpaper

Yeah becuase i'm such a bogan you cock head.
  8. dh damo

Opinions on the Subaru Forester

www.ozfoz.com.au Good site, and lots of info on there if you want to dump you'r forry and put it in 18's. :)
  9. dh damo

Post Your Wallpaper

Brappt.
  10. dh damo

The One Bike

"The one" Well it has to be my little baby. Dj's,4X,DH,Park,XC and and every day run about. It's light but strong look's ruff but is smooth and is just sick fun to ride any thing on. Edit: now has all new saint dr and xtr shifter, drool such a nice shift.
  11. dh damo

CO2 dragster paint job

Paint it pink so it looks really pretty. :)
  12. dh damo

errrr.. something is not right

Haha nice sproket case mate.
  13. dh damo

Watchmen

I went to see it last night, it just went for to long i think and some talking part's got really boring like really really. I would give it 2 out of 10, but if you like long movie's and men you will love it.
  14. dh damo

DJ Update new frame forks sprocket NPJ EASTBEAST FRAME OF WINNERS

Well then wat will he eat his dinner off when he is out riding and did not bring his normal dinner plate?
  15. dh damo

DJ Update new frame forks sprocket NPJ EASTBEAST FRAME OF WINNERS

Nice bike shit bike, so can i have your old mag 30s and put them on my forry i really need stronger rims on it. :) SKIDS.