Recent content by dh.demon

1. D

SA 7.875x2.25 (200x57mm) rear shock

Thanks! I will check some spring calculators to see what he will need and send you a PM. Thanks, Jake
  2. D

SA 7.875x2.25 (200x57mm) rear shock

Item: 7.875x2.25 (200x57mm) rear shock Location: Adelaide, are you happy to post? Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what's on offer. $250 would be the ideal max. Extra Info: Building up a large 29er frame for a mate to try as he's currently on a hard tail and wanting to look at upgrading...
  3. D

Calling all Meta AM29 and TR29 owners and other bike owners!

I called Commencal AU last week. Turns out the guy i have been sending emails to with no response no longer works there... Sending an email today and hopefully hear back from them soon, Could have been a bad batch for some reason, i guess these things do happen. Otherwise there would never be a...
  4. D

Here's some more photos of the same guide... different bike. Hardtail has a different brand guide which was also tried. Along with MRP and E.13 guides. With these photos, you'll notice the top guide is central on top of the chainring. Chainguide bolt is in front of the crank spindle. Not...
  5. D

Thanks! As you can see compared to my drop pin in my original image, the chainguide center bolt for you is forward of your crank arm. Also, your One Up guide allows you to rotate forwards/clockwise where mine is maxed and no-whete near your postion. I'm wanting to find images to show Commencal...
  6. D

Hi everyone, I've been having an issue with my Meta AM29.2 The chain guide ISCG tabs appear to be welded in the wrong spot... reason being the photo shows the ISCG adjustment is as most clockwise/forward as it can go. I can only rotate it back towards the rear wheel. I compared it to a few...
  7. D

SA EC34 Headset, Brooks England Saddle, Ti water bottle cages

Looking for a few items that are kind of oldschool for my brother as I've got the task of building up a boutique gravel thing... Item: New black 34EC headset Location: Adelaide, postage required. Item Condition: New or new ish. Price and price conditions: Depends on brand etc Extra Info: Must...
  8. D

NSW FOUND ..Please Delete

Do you need/want any DK Alpha green parts? I've got a very lightly used • 25t sprocket. • 50mm reach stem Despite you original post saying 3/8 axles ive got the below too... Since you said you're building up more frames... • Brand new 10mm front hub • Brand new 14mm axle rear hub Flick me a...
  9. D

SA SRAM 40mm Disc Brake Mount

Item: SRAM 40mm Disc Brake Mount Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: less than $20 including postage. Should fit in a padded mailer as a letter with tracking for $8 or less Extra Info: Must be SRAM only and be in good condition. See the pic below. Don't need bolts. Thanks
  10. D

WTB 26" DH tyres, FSA Gap Spindle bolt, Vivid 425/450lbs spring - Updated 19/05/2021

As requested... pics attached. I can run the full spec list if anyone is interested... It appears he's twisted the fork crowns again. (See last two pics) Which happened on the first weekend we were out on it... I may need to invest in some new 26" forks if this is going to re-occur... $$$
  11. D

WTB 26" DH tyres, FSA Gap Spindle bolt, Vivid 425/450lbs spring - Updated 19/05/2021

He raced his first DH race on the weekend, finished just below mid field in first year U15. Only had about two weekends on the bike. Bike looks like a good size for him at the moment. (See attached image)
  12. D

Update, will consider a rear 150x12 hub. 32H, shimano freehub, 6 bolt rotor. Maybe donor bike........
  13. D

ACT FOUND: Spring for a big boy

Already spoke to him and he said he will post. Let me know if definitely no good for you. Cheers
  14. D

Hey mate, No problem at all, just found this kid selling a shock and spring on Facebook. Shock looks like it's the same era and length going by stroke on spring. I've sold him stuff before. If you don't have Facebook i can organise it for you if you want. Cheers, Jake
  15. D

Hey mate, So it's a Manitou 700x2.25 (Fox standard steel spring are measured to each springs actual compression amount, most manufactures just label it standard stroke/travel. ie, it will work) Free length: 137.5mm ID: 36.25mm OD: 54.80mm Now, both mine and Beebs springs have a wider ID than...