Recent content by DH100

1. D

Ourimbah Sunday 25th (Cancelled)

Track condition.. I was up there today, a few storms hit the area pretty hard, it was fairly muddy in spots but drying out towards this afternoon but overall, it was not too bad.. Well worth the drive..
  2. D

Post your DH rig!

DOMINATRAX.. My current ride, latest editions are the front + rear 3 inch Nokian Gazzaloddi's..
  3. D

My current ride..

Thanks guy's, it's great to recieve positive feedback, anybody tried posting on Mtber.com?, it's a nightmare you get nothing but smart ass remarks and put downs.. The forks I'm running are Stratos S8's - 8" of travel - external rebound and compression, their butter smooth..It was either Shivers...
  4. D

My current ride..

Jays, it does handle well, quick turning, very stable at speed etc.. I bought the frame "new" from a friend for a great price and built it up from bits and pieces I had, while updating some parts as they wore or broke.. The frame retails at $2700 and the complete rig at approx $9000..
  5. D

My current ride..

Dylma, it has 8" / 200mm front and rear..
  6. D

My current ride..

Thanks Jays, I've owned a few DH rigs and have to say the design is spot on for me.. I'll keep the rear shock cover on, I'd rather keep the shock in good condition and working smoothly than worry about the cosmetics..
  7. D

My current ride..

Hey Guy's and Girl's, I'm new to this site.. I've read quite a few posts and it seems to be an awesome site, unlike a few others I could mention.. Here's a picture of my current ride.. [/img]