Recent content by DH_co

1. DH_co

P/L-Plate Learner Legal Cars

Im fairly sure in QLD the new law is that ant car over 200kw cannot be driven by a p plater, not weight ratio shit...Thats what I read on the site, but I may be wrong? And what is the new law with engine mods? I always thought things like air flow and breathing mods were ok. Eg, could you...
  2. DH_co

BMX at melrose skate park

what do you mean? We use to jump over our heads on our shitty xc bikes at melrose..
  3. DH_co

Motor racing discussion

Dang, missed it. Anyone interested in a new private game? I will make a v8 supercar one but need 10 players.
  4. DH_co

colony transformer levers

He used near perfect punctuation, so why did you go and try to pay him out? Post seems fine to me, he asking if they are good or bad. But whoever pays 100 bucks for a brake leaver is an absolute dead shit idiot who buys shit so he can show it to his mates when he is taking photos whatching...
  5. DH_co

bsr

wats crackkinnnnnnnnnnn lucas, when are we doing stuff? or did I already miss it:confused: talk sooonnno
  6. DH_co

The New Sh*t Thread

Profile, Gsport, Odyssey and most other shityy hubs aswell. :rolleyes:
  7. DH_co

The New Sh*t Thread

LOL @ Eastern. Pretty much all hubs are now equiped with this new technology..
  8. DH_co

post up your bmx (s)

Yeh im keen as to see the teirra. If you could read drew you would understand... I win.
  9. DH_co

post up your bmx (s)

If you stayed in school drew, you would of learnt 4 months is usually 31-30 days per month depending on the month (see some months vary in how many days, and one even has 28 days but changes due to things called leaps years, but thats grade 3 stuff, dont want to confuse you drew) So if you...
  10. DH_co

post up your bmx (s)

But you use to... man up and admit defeat. I WAS RIGHT
  11. DH_co

bsr

Im looking for a cheap roadie... whos sellin? or know of anyone selling (slip)?
  12. DH_co

post up your bmx (s)

Yeh mate im pretty sure I did win....'Ill def put my pegs on the right hand side' says drew 'nar i bet youll put them on the left' mc lance what do you do, put em on the left...I WIN And i just cbf riding anymore, life is too hard, im going to hang myself.
  13. DH_co

post up your bmx (s)

Why are you getting a wheel that you already have? ANd yes, drew, I WIN, RHD!!!!
  14. DH_co

bsr

No way go city saturday, learning how to dominate asians at Datona LOLZOR
  15. DH_co

bsr

Can i pick my shit up on Friday night? yes U Can