1. DH_Freak

Quick pic from the locals.

ha stubbs all the way yeoww
  2. DH_Freak

Booner Brigade- Mt Kembla. 24/5/09.

sik shots. kembla looks fun
  3. DH_Freak

Spear Fishing.

wats the scene like in the berra? thinkin of bringin my gear down over the nats weekend."? Reece
  4. DH_Freak

spearfishing.

many people do it? its rad just seein who else out there does it.? where u dive etc? Reece.
  5. DH_Freak

some berm pics

haha cheers simon!!
  6. DH_Freak

Hornby DH

cool vid dude. is that thet rack ""crusader land""?? we tried riding that and old mate cut rank at us and told us to piss off? is it open now??
  7. DH_Freak

some berm pics

nah woudlnt be my internet downloads.. is there a limit on farkin to how many pics you cna upload? or it could be my computers just a novice..?
  8. DH_Freak

some berm pics

it wont let me upload pics and yeah. chek that link out.. link doesnt work ha my bad. fail at computers does anybody know wats going on, why i cant upload any more pictures it says im over my limit or something?
  9. DH_Freak

Tell us yer secret...

i like graff.
  10. DH_Freak

Spear Fishing.

mate just go out to old mates yar steal a stick of bamboo. grab some 4 inch nails and some gaffa tape and tape the nails to the tip of the bamboo. and sheel be sweet. dude actually did this one day and went down the hot water outlet and speared some fishes haha was sik. get some
  11. DH_Freak

'09 Turner bikes launched ****DHR PICS ADDED****

i dont know what all you guys are worried about. im on the IXS/GRAVITY team under SCV imports and their support is phenominal. if i have a problem they will deal with it right away. the crew at SCV are riders aswel as hard working distributors of the best biking equipment in the world. they have...
  12. DH_Freak

Quarry Freshness!

yehh dogg pics are wicked Simon!! thanks man! hatin those chrome wheels tho. for sale aswel lads. PM me if your keen.
  13. DH_Freak

Back on the push bicycle...

you filthy hucker! nah good shit Grant. good to see your all better.
  14. DH_Freak

Berm and Wood

niiiice pics dude!! good hustle on the dumped fron end on ur cove, u know where its at. is that a spatula hoding your bike in the pics of it? haha nice. Later dude.
  15. DH_Freak

Pics from Eagle MTB Park

dude theyre some sik shots nicely done!! the 2 of will the mad dog are sik as. get some at nats. yeow