Recent content by Death To Krishna

1. Death To Krishna

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

and i will not waste time on the dead and broken whores like you all. for you all are too reasoanble to argue at all. too much reasonable you all actually are.
  2. Death To Krishna

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

this i dont have to learn from any random envious whore like you. and what knowledge your google has ? huh? there is no knowledge OR else tell us the name of your 21st grandfather's, 21st grandfathers, father's name. and if you cannot do it than i accept nothing from your western false...
  3. Death To Krishna

oh yes you know real size of my lollypop when it is really deep into your small throat ( by pying without inviation ) but tell us that is that being my whore fun ? is that licking my lollypop fun ? than enjoy it more to your death. ;)
  4. Death To Krishna

oh yes im killed by my own selfishness. now what ? ( rascal whore ) and i always thought that im not selfish or else i would not have come here. anyways shiting burdon of proof is an nice thing. but if there is anyone which is going to finish your western civilization than it is your cats and...
  5. Death To Krishna

oh yes it is by your support by which i have come here and it is your support by which i will also go forward. please give me likes, or else i will not make the progress, please give me certificate from your western countries ( give me degree ) that im eating and i will get strenght from it...
  6. Death To Krishna

Oh yes and you are saints who was handed this The America by red indians, cuz red indians become impotents. this is why they comminted suicide after handing there all womens into the hands of you europeans who went from europe and illegally occupied that place, and now spoiling the whole world...
  7. Death To Krishna

i dont care for your thinking at all. ( street dog ) and who is going to care for your thoughts ? are you another authority ? or recognized agent ? than give me another explanation. OR else i will piss on your thoughts.
  8. Death To Krishna

( just see the fun ) nowdays whores like you also compares themselves with chaste womens. and my mother is chaste women and not the rascal slut like you. now get lost ( whore ) and dont try to attract me with your very big vagina.
  9. Death To Krishna

spam ? if purpose of human life is spam than what is right thing in the first place ? your evolution, big bang, moon landing etc ? are these false propagandas ? which are created to run your western superiority ? by cheating rest of the world ? are these things right in the first place than ...
  10. Death To Krishna

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- 1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your 1 cheapest Minute Or...