Recent content by dhfinatik

1. D

Best bodyarmour

i second that it is very comfortable and durable but a little on the pricey side well worth the money though
  2. D

Sold. Please Delete.

free bump for you sam, and yes guy's this is brand spanking new, only like a day old, got it from our shop, there are no scratches on the forks it's the paint job(stickers) on the lowers and looks like dust on the forks.
  3. D

mums hate downhill

i think i gave my mum a great birthday present illinbah nats flipped dad gave her a call saying i'm nocked out suspected neck and head injuriy turns out 5 slipped discs in my neck two crushed bones in my neck and a fractured skull happy birthday mum:rolleyes:
  4. D

Queensland bike lobby group wants cyclists to be licensed

hang on if Australia is the fattest country in the world now, why is the government is making us pay for living a healthy lifestyle. and although there are more drivers out there there are also so many reckless drivers, with in Australia there were more reported pedestrians killed or injured on...
  5. D

Full Face saves/injuries

fullface helmets do help heaps don't get me wrong but regardless of the helmet it can only save you to such an extent. sure they help and they will make the impact much less but they don't protect you from some of the bigger hits
  6. D

please remove

sorry guys did not realise that i made 2 of the same thread
  7. D

favourite DH bike ever!

the chumba F5
  8. D

Whimps in the rain

yer the bike i'm riding one of joes the scott high octaine i'm just borrowing till i get mine up and running first time back on the bike after my crash:D
  9. D

Whimps in the rain

mate it was flooding today that was a sweet track joe broke his phone in the rain lets see the step down cheers,
  10. D

XC Very Sexy Chumba HX1

thanks for posting will:D
  11. D

08-09 National Series Round-2 Illinbah

hey mate could i please have any pics of me no, 512 blue pants red/white stab deluxe thanks for your time cheers, eddie:D
  12. D

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

pics hey mate if you have any pics of me i ride dh no, 512 blue pants red/white stab deluxe thanks for your time cheers, eddie:D
  13. D

Cheap Dh Helmet.

hey mate the 661 helmets are great if i was not wearing my helmet at illinbah nationals i could be dead after i crashed knocked out for 15 mins and smashed the helmet but it did it's job thats what there for and there very safe hope i could help:D cheers, eddie
  14. D

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

pics hey mate could i have any pics of me, dh no. 512 ride a red and white stab deluxe blue shift pants if you could please send to eddie931@hotmail.com cheers, eddie:D
  15. D

Stab deluxe

950 for the frame and others from leathalweapon