Recent content by dhisbest

1. D

Warburton trail updates

Saw what Yarraranges mtb posted, re the trails not going ahead now?
  2. D

Red Hill; Legal trails

Hi, all Is the new trail open yet? If not when?
  3. D

Warburton trail updates

Any update on Warburton? seems to have gone pretty quiet.
  4. D

VDHS 22-23

Capped at 300 riders total, not sure why you would think 300 Victorians only (i'm sure it will be mostly Victorians however as i'm sure the only states probably don't know about entering within the first few minutes), also don't think many people travel interstate for amateur mtb racing. No...
  5. D

Mystic MTB - Bright

So, what you're saying is the $25 is to cover additional cost not related to maintenance of the trails and the fee blue dirt pays is for trail related costs, if this is the case there may be a lot of very disappointed people, as I have already heard comment that "hero will be smooth" etc, when...
  6. D

Mystic MTB - Bright

Is anyone going to ride there for $100 a day, Maydena is $90 in it's peak and had loads more trail and maintenance. No-where in the world do you pay that much to ride trails which have seen no maintenance in 3 years and , no current plans for new trails. Just for comparison (yes i know its a...
  7. D

Mystic DH

You might be right, this is just my two cents. I was just assuming that potential track closures may be permanent, I don’t think the logging company give much of a shit about the park. Also with the top of World Cup gone that will pretty much close the until you can rejoin at the top of Hero...
  8. D

Mystic DH

Mystic mtb has just posted an update on Facebook, not good news, looks like the whole park is pretty much going to be gone.
  9. D

Mystic DH

Mystic mtb mentioned something about new trails being built to replace the torn down ones, but there was no mention if they were downhill specific or not
  10. D

Mystic DH

With mystic officially being logged at the end of February, any news on new tracks replacing it which are downhill specific. Anyone heard anything?
  11. D

VDHS season

Anyone heard any news regarding the VDHS, seems to have be really quiet on that front. Is there going to be a season this year?