Recent content by dh'r king

1. dh'r king

Night Rider

way to much clothing in the first for, slightly better in the 5th, tho would still be better with a bit less.
  2. dh'r king

New bikes... first time in a while!

Hey dave, do you enjoy riding bicycles?
  3. dh'r king

Litter: 2009 Teva Games Slopestyle - Video and 42 Photos

hi that movie was good
  4. dh'r king

Dh/Dirt early 2009

nah ill have to borrow a DH bike sold it on monday so i could get my new decks hahaha, If i sell my roady soon ill buy a basic DH bike so i can ride again.
  5. dh'r king

Dh/Dirt early 2009

"and Tom wasnt holding back." Ide never hold back on u olly.
  6. dh'r king

DJ Atomlab Trailpimp

juuiiccaayyyy
  7. dh'r king

Ivanhoe Trails

good skill
  8. dh'r king

Hardtail DJ for BMX

eyyyy, i have a atomlab trailpimp, its singlespeed n has pikes, FSA cranks, bars, stem, seatpost. Atomlab wheelset. $1100 ONO and posting it is no hastle. PM me. Tom
  9. dh'r king

Dirt Jump Bike *****FOUND*****

I have an atomlab trailpimp with atomlab wheels, pike forks and fsa cranks. its single speed. $1200 ono
  10. dh'r king

Morewood Makulu Edit:new hi res photos

Maybe if you buy one in white with the same spec we can then compare. Up until then his bikes better then yours so hardi har har.
  11. dh'r king

Interschools Northern Conference '09 - Thredbo

ey I wasnt actually racing tho i was helping out with barker on friday n saturday on the dh course. Was wearing green black n yellow tld pants, blue tld helmet n was riding an 08 glory, also had gold goggles. Cheers
  12. dh'r king

BMX Track Madness

its easier to keep low if u bunny hop into the upramp
  13. dh'r king

DH Shenanigans - Shane CHANDLER

that kids a flamin waffle, sweet pics.
  14. dh'r king

Sold

i would greatly appreciate it if you could bump this thread
  15. dh'r king

Bodyboard HELP

I Recommend Nomand n NMD, the 'Player' range by NMD especially are a great board. Ide stick away from 4play you pay for the name. The VS range are also realy great value boards and seem to be fairly popular aswell. I went from a PP board to a PE board and i love my PE board. I like the flex...