Recent content by Diamonds

1. D

Seal replacement Fox 32

It is right side but I'd classify it as weeping. Forcing compression and rebound standing adjacent to it, the action seems normal to me. I first noticed a hightide mark with sandy appearance on the uppers and there is a bit of pooling on top of the dust seals with grit in it. If the damper...
  2. D

Seal replacement Fox 32

Thanks
  3. D

Seal replacement Fox 32

Sorry, just leaking oil on one side and retaining grit
  4. D

Seal replacement Fox 32

Hi guys, Hoping someone can help me with seal choice. I only get more confused the further I search online. I have a commuter/backup bike with leaking Fox 32mm F29 RL 100mm travel forks. Originally off a Giant hardtail. The bike isnt worth much more than a bikeshop fork service and the...
  5. D

Sold SOLD

If buyer falls through Ill take them. Local to you so can pickup.
  6. D

Glenrock, Awaba; What else???

We'll be back. I think we will stay up the Newy end. The riding was better up that end. Should be able to squeeze it in then.
  7. D

Home now. We had a good week. A bit rainy for the last 15mins at Ourimbah. Loved the Flying Carpet section. Also loved the bit of the DH we did. Thought Awaba was awesome. The fun incorporated in the ascent of the red loop was so cleverly done. We ride Stromlo a fair bit, which is all...
  8. D

G'day lads, Having a ball. 2 loops of Ourimbah XC plus a push run of the bottom section of the DH on day 1. A red loop and blue loop at Awaba plus another push run of the bottom bit of DH. What a steep mother that is! Loved Awaba today. Hard pressed to think of a better XC circuit...
  9. D

The stupid questions thread.

Trinidadian Scorpion is my vote. Worse than a ghost I reckon. Got a big bag off a mad Fijian Indian lady who grows them. They are pot luck. Some are just edible, some are off the charts hot.
  10. D

Awesome. Thanks guys. Will PM closer to trip Spikenet. Appreciate it.
  11. D

Thanks guys. Booked at Umina. Happy to travel up to an hour so that brings Awaba and Ourimbah into it plus will have Kincumber close by. Mooney Mooney and Brisbane Waters came up when I searched as close by. Mixed info as to quality. Couldnt find anything on Somersby so guessing sekrit...
  12. D

Yeah, its awful. Shuttles there yesterday. Booked again in a few weeks. Thanks for the tips. Haven't heard of most of those so will hit up dr google. Maybe I will stay Central Coast. If we headed further up from there on one day would you recommend Awaba or Glenrock for a day's riding...
  13. D

Hi guys, Two part question; 1) Where else to ride? 2) Where to set up camp centrally? I have a CUB camper. Was going to take the young bloke and some mates to Canberra as I have done before in the July holidays but decided to avoid the cold and go north instead. Awaba and Glenrock...
  14. D

Bargain buys thread

Thanks mate
  15. D

The James Williamson Enduro Challenge 2011

Certainly seems like it. I am a rookie so maybe my lines were really that bad ;)