Recent content by digitalhippie

1. digitalhippie

Snow eMTB, Mt Wellington Hobart

Wet snow, stuck like glue to the Levo. Sunday morning just gone
  2. digitalhippie

Further down the council guys were doing some drone stuff and happened to follow me down Pinnacle Road for a bit as I was heading home. The mountain looks pretty sweet from above!
  3. digitalhippie

How deep is your snow? was just about to head back down the mountain and the snow clearer went past. There were some pretty big drifts across Pinnacle Road.
  4. digitalhippie

That time of the year again. Bit more snow emtb from Tassie Whitewall tires snow skids all the way home mighty purdy
  5. digitalhippie

Blue Derby Pods $4300 Luxury Weekend Giveaway

A stay at Blue Derby Pods is a nice carrot indeed, as it should be. :) The motivation for the competition is pretty straightforward tho. The bike shop I work out changed its business name a while back. Despite tussling back and forth over a couple of months, Facebook refused to allow us to...
  6. digitalhippie

Blue Derby Pods $4300 Luxury Weekend Giveaway

Heya Guys Where I work is giving away a weekend for two at the Blue Derby Pods, Tasmania valued at $4300. Pretty cool prize. Free to enter. Doesn't include travel to TAS. https://rollcycles.com.au/blue-derby-luxury-mtb-experience-giveaway/
  7. digitalhippie

Hobart rides

Roll Cycles (AKA Bike Ride) do a shop MTB ride Thursday at 5.30, usually South Hobart trails. There's also a Wednesday night ride leaving from Cyclingo, South Hobart.
  8. digitalhippie

Kenevo kompetitors

I was surprised myself the Expert spec increased in price by that much 2019 to 2020. TBH it's one of my least favorite aspects of MTB generally these days - the price of bikes generally, electric and non electric, is way too high. Even more so when you factor in the spec.
  9. digitalhippie

Kenevo kompetitors

dude he looked just like that!!!! :D
  10. digitalhippie

Kenevo kompetitors

We won't have a demo 2020 Kenevo in store for a while for us (the staff) and customers to play on and compare to the older Kenevo and 2020 Levo, but dang we sold a new Kenevo Expert by lunch time today!
  11. digitalhippie

2020 Turbo Levo Comp

No one told him ebikes were only for old people! Friday lunch break shop ride on Red Wine, South Hobart
  12. digitalhippie

2020 Turbo Levo Comp

Haha most likely. Gotta say, it just makes riding about the fun :p Super impressed with the range of this bike. Covered so much of the Meehan network this arvo. First ride in the new Ride Concepts Powerline shoes too. They are pretty sweet!
  13. digitalhippie

Trip to Tassie advice

Yeah definitely try and fit an afternoon on the South Hobart trails. Trailforks shows some of the trails in that area, but far from all. Happy to suggest some ways to link it all together to take in some of the North South Track, then cherry pick the South Hobart area with or without shuttles...
  14. digitalhippie

2020 Turbo Levo Comp

will do. Have a couple of days off atm, doing a bunch more riding on the Levo.
  15. digitalhippie

2020 Turbo Levo Comp

yeah probably the most cost effective thing to try first.