Recent content by Dirt king

1. Dirt king

QLD WANTED - Trail Bike, Small Frame Size

Item : Trail Bike Location :Preferably within the Brisbane Region, but willing to consider offers from interstate Item Condition :As good as possible Price and price conditions :Wanting to spend approximately $1000, give or take some. Depends on what is available. Extra Info :Looking for a...
  2. Dirt king

QLD FOUND! Rock Shox Revelation or Fox Equivalent

FOUND Item: Rock Shox Revelation and or Fox Equivalent, 26 Wheel, Straight 1"1/8 Steerer, preferably Quick Release. Location: Brisbane, but will to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know. Extra Info: This is for a friend of mine, but please contact myself. Looking for a fork...
  3. Dirt king

The Gran Turismo 6 thread

Have done all four Goodwood Tiers, and yeah no issues. Might be your disc? Maybe the playstation? I know the early PS3's did suffer from disc drive failures, mine did. That could be a big jump though. Anyone think we will have the Rotorburn Race Series that were set up for GT5? They were fun...
  4. Dirt king

Driver’s License Test

As said, really depends on whether you are going for Manual or Automatic, both they obviously test you on different things. Plus different states probably focus more or less on certain areas. I know in Queensland it even varies from each QLD Transport centre. A big focus where I got my...
  5. Dirt king

QLD SOLD - 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II Medium - Immaculate

Sunday BUMP! Plenty of Interest, so jump on this one guys. Won't find another like it.
  6. Dirt king

QLD SOLD - 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II Medium - Immaculate

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II, Medium. Location: Redlands, Brisbane, Queensland. Item Condition: Immaculate. A Brief history of the bike. Originally the bike was a Demo Bike in Alpine Victoria. Bike was never rented as it cost too much to hire, therefore was only used 3-4 times as...
  7. Dirt king

The GoPro HD All You Need To Know Thread

Has anyone had issues with their Gopro Hero 3 Black with the video lagging behind the sound? I have done some research, and found that apparently if you don't have the correct micro card in the camera, this can happen. I checked mine and I have the correct '10 speed' or which ever. Also found...
  8. Dirt king

Rune v2/ Transition Covert/ Bronson / Liteville 601

Can also run a Bronson as a 26".... http://www.vitalmtb.com/community/bajaguy,19549/setup,21419 Probably get ratted on something chronic for messing with a 'revolutionary design', but from what I have heard, it almost could be better than its intended 650B sizing.
  9. Dirt king

AM ~Leon's 2013 Banshee Rune Build - Photos Galore!~

Ah right. I remember there being a bit of an outcry as to why they released the bike in the yellow, but weren't offering it, but apparently that changed. Personally think they should have kept it for 2014, looks so good.
  10. Dirt king

AM ~Leon's 2013 Banshee Rune Build - Photos Galore!~

Looks brilliant. I was under the impression Banshee weren't bringing this colour to the public? Is it not a colour option for 2013 or 2014, what ever year manufacturers are up too?
  11. Dirt king

Using the GoPro Chesty Mount with the camera mounted upside down, and just use the bolt supplied by gopro to attach it. I also have squeezed the small white rubber sur-clip in the base of the attachment to reduce feedback noise and creaking/cracking noises.
  12. Dirt king

May have already been covered here, but I have scoured the net for a simple solution to improving the quality of the footage recorded using a the chesty mount. I have found the few times I have used this both for Moto X and riding the footage is a little shaky. I have seen many clips both here...
  13. Dirt king

Skoda Yeti - anyone have any experience?

Jeremy Clarkson deems it as the best car in the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7kEJ-pHkWA
  14. Dirt king

Need More Saftey!

I have no clue as to what the riding around You Yangs etc, but by the sounds of it, it is mainly trail riding. In all honesty, a decent helmet and gloves are all you are a really ever going to need. The only thing I would suggest to potentially put your mind at ease, is to invest in some knee...