Recent content by dirtjump4life101

1. dirtjump4life101

Motherboards.

Those water cooling kits dont look too bad. It really depends on which old parts you are using.
  2. dirtjump4life101

Motherboards.

No worries man, I find water cooling hard to do only because the price of everything. Do you have any computers you can scavenge parts from ? I recently built a gaming computer and with using old parts I had lying around I saved around $500.
  3. dirtjump4life101

Motherboards.

Overclocking to my knowledge is making a certain computer part I.e CPU, GPU faster than its rated clock speed. Lets say you have an i7 930 which is 2.80 Ghz you change certain multipliers and voltage settings in the BIOS and you can over clock it to around 4.00 Ghz with an aftermarket CPU...
  4. dirtjump4life101

Sold!

BUMP. Need money quickly
  5. dirtjump4life101

Sold!

BUMP, Need these gone!
  6. dirtjump4life101

Leaf Cycles: Joe Dodd

Best edit I have seen in a while, I've watched it three times now and want more!
  7. dirtjump4life101

Sold!

SOLD! Please Delete
  8. dirtjump4life101

Rotorburn Video Channel - now in [HD]

This is an amazing idea, instead of us fishing through the videos you do it for us! I have had a quick look and have been amazed at what has been on rotorburn the whole time and i havent seen!
  9. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

That job would be awesome, free meat <3
  10. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

I shall give it a go but at the start seeing i know nothing about the market i shall ask him for some general information. Then when i get the general workings of it will try it our for my self. For now just looks like mowing lawns and babysitting.
  11. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

I can see your point but to be honest with you i would rather play it safe unless i got an accountant (dad) to properly research it ect.
  12. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

Hahaha, my mind can sort of grasp that concept (sp?). To be completely honest with you mate, were not in Thailand
  13. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

Double post. how to delete?
  14. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

how so? 10char it would make an epic sig, but you know it wont fit :(
  15. dirtjump4life101

Making Money

Hopefully once i am 14 and 9 month's i will be making big money. with a full time holiday job ie. labourer and a part-time weekend job ie. safeway