Recent content by dirtjumpindyty

1. D

-sold-

hey there, could you please ask your mate, how much for cranks and sprocket set? (if he still has them) tell him to send me a text on 0430559335 pretty keen thanks
  2. D

SOLD, to the man with the beard!

mad bump for a mad dewd!
  3. D

new build! sub24...spank...blk mrkt...chris king...ns...primo... = :D

and yeah the headset hasnt been put properly together at the time of photo :) had to get that little ring whacked down onto the forks... all good now :)
  4. D

yeah mate it is the void black one :) sooooo cheap, CRC rules :)
  5. D

hey everyone! just built up my new NS suburban 24" specific frame! havent had a chance to properly test it, will update you all on how it goes over the next week or so :) here's the spec's! Frame: NS suburban24" Forks: Rock Shox Argyle 318..... and DMR Trailblades Hubs: Halo Rims...
  6. D

VIC No longer for sale! - please delete.

Item: 2007 Rock Shox Argyle 318 Location: Bentleigh East, Victoria.. Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New Stuff! Price and price conditions: $250ono Extra Info: needs a service, depending on the price i will do that before sale Pictures: very soon!
  7. D

VIC sold! please delete...

Item: 2008 Norco 125 Frame Including Euro BB and FSA pig pro headset! Location: Bentleigh East, Victoria.. Item Condition: good Reason for selling: Neww Stuff Price and price conditions: $200ono Extra Info: some small scratches and chips in paint, not dints or cracks! Pictures: very soon!
  8. D

Item: Hope Pro 2 on Spank rear! and Stock Front 200mm Wheelset Location: Bentleigh East, Victoria.. Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New Stuff! Price and price conditions: $300 for both, $200 for rear, $100 for front... ONO! Extra Info: rear rim will need to be straightened, will do...
  9. D

Item: 2008 Norco 125 Frame Including Euro BB and FSA pig pro headset! Location: Bentleigh East, Victoria.. Item Condition: good Reason for selling: Neww Stuff Price and price conditions: $200ono Extra Info: some small scratches and chips in paint, not dints or cracks! Pictures: very soon...
  10. D

[EOI] WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS???? 08 Norco 125

its in there.. just thought id give this a try theres no polls in for sale area.
  11. D

[EOI] WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS???? 08 Norco 125

Expression of Interest WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS???? Spec List Frame - 2008 Norco 125 Fork - 2007 Rock Shox Argyle 318 Headset - FSA 872, chromo, deep cup, hollow bolt Cranks - Primo Hollowbites Sprocket - Profile 30t Pedals - Twisted PC white Chain - KMC SS (white) Bars - Funn PG 50 mm...
  12. D

Melbourne Riders Forum????

hey all, today i tried to access the "Melbourne Riders" forum website... but was shocked to realize that it has been removed. can anyone tell me what has happened to this forum?? has it been completely deleted? or is it just temporary?? thanks
  13. D

Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne

ill be happy to help. if we can set a date for a big build day would be great if we set a date people have a chance to make sure they aren't doing anything (eg. working) and keep it free. i think sometime in the new year is a perfect idea. because many people are on holidays.