Recent content by DIRTSURFER666

1. D

Sold sold sold

Great bike guys, can vouch for it. Wish i had the moola for it.
  2. D

Front Chrome mtx 20mm

Item: chrome 20mm mtx [b]Location:Melbourne [b]Item Condition:straight, dint or two acceptable hub bearings must run well or be changabel wanting sealed cartridge hub by the way. Open to offers.
  3. D

Eildon Sunday Practice Pics

721 to Nofearmtb@hotmail.com cheers mate.
  4. D

Delete

PLEASE DELETE THIS! double post
  5. D

Delete

FSA RD-400 Rear Extra lightweight, classic wheelset, designed to complement the finest road bicycles Item: Location:Panton hill melb vic Item Condition: Good, very slight buckle and mark threw sticker on non drive side form brake. not very noticable. Reason for selling: Uneeded wheel...
  6. D

fluro machine

Not long timmy and ill be rolling fluro pink with ya bro hahaha. Some this kids are hating it hahaha.
  7. D

Mystery Scars?

WOW dude i have the exact same thing, they look like pregnant stomach stretch marks. Other people i have spoken to also have never seen this either, like people at school and that. My ones just appeared one day to noticed them when got out of shower one day. If you find out anything about...
  8. D

-Sold please delete-

Do you no what spring are in them? as Im looking for a silver spring if you want to split the forks up.
  9. D

BoXXer Spring

What: 1x SILVER BoXXer spring to suit 04 fork.(soft) Price range/Willing to Pay: Will swap for a yellow spring (medium) OFFERS? Location:Melbourne Extra Info: Might post or deliver or organize pick up dependent on location.
  10. D

Sold please delete

OK sweet, ill give you a ring today.
  11. D

Sold please delete

Hey luke, you got a brake mount in ther to? If you got one that would be wicked.
  12. D

Wanna See a Horse's Pink Bits?

I definitely think you should paint the rockers arms to match the fork. Looks mad nice work, verrrr smoooooth!
  13. D

One word association thread

Flacid ...3254
  14. D

My Resprayed 05' Yakuza

YOOOO LUKEEE !!! Hmmm yer i deff think that some vinyls the same color as the spring with a red pin stripe border or orange. You should ride it Wednesday so i can see it perhaps we go session on W/E?? Cya at schoool ...
  15. D

Will tripple clamps be good on a 04 Norco Six?

Do you really need tripples? Unless you are doing 90% hardcore downhilling i think your single crowns will be perfectly adequate. Going by your avator your forks look to be 150mm travel by getting 170mm tripples the change will not be substantially noticeable.